Texas Fishing Forum

Black Friday Truck Deals

Posted By: JJ4MEL

Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 03:57 PM

Anyone know who is having any good truck deals for black Friday? 0% financing, slashed prices on 2018 models, etc?
Posted By: OldCrow

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 04:03 PM

Moritz is up in your area
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 04:19 PM

Thanks OldCrow. I'm not worried about driving a few miles to get a good deal. I just haven't bought anything in YEARS so the sticker shock has really set in.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 04:20 PM

getcha an F250 Platinum
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 04:24 PM

If you like things that are awesome buy Toyota or Chevy/GMC. If you like things that suck buy ford or dodge.
Posted By: JCG57

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 04:52 PM

Do a nationwide search on cars.com for the model and trim you want. Might be worth it to fly somewhere and drive it back.
Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:01 PM

Do you have to wait in line at 3am for this?

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: JayC41
If you like things that are awesome buy Toyota or Chevy/GMC. If you like things that suck buy ford or dodge.

What year and model Ford did you own that gave you such a heartburn with them?
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: OldCrow
Moritz is up in your area

We just bought a 2018 EOYC deal on a new Tahoe saved 8k off sticker.. It was the Texas Edition..
Moritz took care of us.. Thank you Monte, and Tony..

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Huckleberry

The brand new 1997 4 door explorer where the transmission gave out in 6 months and ford tried not to fix. They basically said they werent going to fix it. ford is garbage.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:34 PM

The brand new 1997 4 door explorer where the transmission gave out in 6 months and ford tried not to fix. They basically said they werent going to fix it. ford is garbage.

The explorer was garbage. Ill give you that. But the 3 trucks Ive owned have all been great.

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:38 PM

Yes they suck!
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 05:50 PM

I wait for the year end sales. I hate the look of the new Chevy trucks. For the first time in my life I'm considering a F150 Platinum.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 06:18 PM

+1, on Toyota. To the OP. Check car selling sites for 2018s. I know for Toyotas there are some good deals right now.

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Stump jumper
+1, on Toyota. To the OP. Check car selling sites for 2018s. I know for Toyotas there are some good deals right now.

Ive had my Tundra since June and Ive really enjoyed it. Toyota builds a great product.
Posted By: Derek 🐝

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 07:42 PM

Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: Black Friday Truck Deals - 11/15/18 08:50 PM

My 2012 F-250 King Ranch, has a bilingual radio. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum