Texas Fishing Forum

Since Cast resigned...

Posted By: Sawhorse

Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 02:54 AM

Beautiful day and shop keeper has taken some stuff outside for a sidewalk sale. Among the stuff is a cage on a pole, with a parrot inside.

Lady walks by and parrot starts aggressively insulting her...”Squaaak, you are the fattest, ugliest human being that’s ever walked by here...disgusting, absolutely disgusting!” Lady is kind of shocked, stops and stares at the parrot...finally decides to just walk away.

Next three days exact same thing happens. Lady has had enough of the insults and decides to go rip into the shop keeper about the rude parrot. Shopkeeper profusely apologizes and commits to getting the parrot re-trained.

For the next week, lady walks by...cage is out, but it’s empty. Then, one day she walks by and sees the parrot is back. Bracing for the worst she walks slowly by...parrot looks at her and says nothing. She is so astonished she goes in to compliment the shopkeeper and thank him for what he did.

As she’s leaving the store she stops and looks at the parrot, to admire its beauty and relish the fact that it’s not telling her about how fat, ugly and disgusting she is.

Just as she takes her final glance before turning to walk away...the parrot says, “Squaaak, YOU know!”
Posted By: K.D.

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 03:03 AM

I thought it was gonna be a Trump joke. It sounds like one of his insult laden tirades.
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 03:04 AM

HR is open to accept all resignations at this time.
Posted By: I'm The Dude

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Coach Hark
HR is open to accept all resignations at this time.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 11:41 AM

It appears my return is imminent.
Posted By: Urban Fisher

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 01:06 PM

I can't believe I just wasted my time reading that.
Posted By: I'm The Dude

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast

Not necessary.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 01:09 PM

there's 28 seconds of my life I'll never get back.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 01:13 PM

I wish I would hurry up and become an old so I could starting laughing at some of these jokes.
Posted By: nethingthatbites

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Bigbob_FTW
there's 28 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

You read too fast...you should really slow down and take in the atmosphere of what is going on in a story. Then you would have 45 seconds you can't get back. But if he ever tells a good joke, it will be worth it.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 01:21 PM

Cast, I apologize for all my post about your jokes and most of what I said behind your back. Please come back!
Posted By: tsspencer2887

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 02:35 PM

A man has a pet parrot but you would wonder why. The parrot is constantly harrassing it's owner with insults, foul language and tastless jokes. He cannot have guests over, his love life is a bust and he blames all of his problems on the parrot.

One day, he gets so fed up with the birds behavior that he throws the bird into the freezer and slams the door. He listens triumphantly as the bird shrieks and flaps frantically. After a few minutes, the man realizes that the bird has become very quiet. Not wanting to kill the parrot, he rushes to open the freezer.

To his surprise, the ruffled parrot stepped out onto his arm, looked up into his eyes and calmly apologized for his terrible behavior. He promised to be a more pleasant companion from that point on. The man was taken aback by the bird's sudden change and thankfully accepts his apology.

The bird was obviously pleased to have been forgiven. He lets out a heavy sigh of relief and gently flutters his feathers and says, "Soo... what did the chicken do?"
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 03:56 PM

Please come back Cast.... frkazoid
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast

I told you I could get you your job back. You’re welcome.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: H.Town_paddler
I wish I would hurry up and become an old so I could starting laughing at some of these jokes.

I wouldnt rush it, wont make any difference

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 09:21 PM

Let me work on my comeback joke.

I wish Pam was here to help. She had a great sense of humor.

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 09:29 PM

Ok, an original one..

What did Santa say when he met Stormy?

<Insert obvious answer here>
Posted By: beartrap

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 10:30 PM

0-2......

Re: Since Cast resigned... - 07/13/18 10:31 PM

Hooo Ho Ho
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum