Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 03:11 PM

Sad for many reasons.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 03:12 PM

Its not the breed! bang hammer
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 03:26 PM

She must have provoked the furbaby. Furbabies come first.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 03:31 PM

and the beat goes on...
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 03:31 PM

The pics of that dog are insane. Looks like a killer.
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 04:48 PM

Poor baby
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 04:50 PM

there is no way I would leave my child in a home with a pit, much less 3. I don't gaf what the owner says.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 04:53 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: buda13
Its not the breed! bang hammer

Any dog can attack. When it's a Carin Terrier though the person gets a stitch or two. When it's a pitbull the person gets a coffin.

Blows my mind why anyone would keep pitbulls in a house with infants. Very sad.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 05:02 PM

You just can't beat it into some folks heads. They think their sweet pit couldn't hurt a fly until it snaps. I'm sure there are several on here.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 05:31 PM

Guns don’t kill people but pit bulls do.
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 05:46 PM

Unreal
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 06:43 PM

Is it just me or is it almost always a pit bull that makes this kind of news ? Sad deal, can't imagine.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Happykamper
Is it just me or is it almost always a pit bull that makes this kind of news ? Sad deal, can't imagine.

Dog bite fatalities Between 2005 & 2017
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 06:51 PM

Like someone else said, any dog is capable of biting, but one or two bites and that's the end of it with most breeds. When a pit bull goes off it doesn't stop until it, or whatever it's attacking, is dead.

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 07:38 PM

I am in favor of background checks for assault dogs
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob Davis

Did you post this on Flower Mound Cares yet? grin
Posted By: buda13

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Huckleberry

Hard to argue that logic!

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Uncle Zeek
Originally Posted By: Bob Davis

Did you post this on Flower Mound Cares yet? grin

roflmao I'm sure some of those lib beastiality folks have already posted it. It would be Rowlett for me though, I live in beautiful liberal Rowlett, where you are NEVER more than 100 ft. from a liquor store.
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/01/18 11:51 PM

come on now your going to start with rottys I love those dogs best dogs ever hands down y’all can duke it out over breeds all day long but please leave em out lol. There sweet and the female act like second mothers to babies .
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/02/18 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Nickbyrd

come on now your going to start with rottys I love those dogs best dogs ever hands down y’all can duke it out over breeds all day long but please leave em out lol. There sweet and the female act like second mothers to babies .

Andrea Yates type mothers.

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/02/18 05:32 AM

we really need pit bull free zones
Posted By: AmpedUp

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/02/18 01:54 PM

Sad prayers for the family angel2
Posted By: dallasdawg

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/02/18 04:35 PM

Situations like these are part breed issue and part owner issue. I have grown up with field trial bird dogs all my life. They are very high energy. If you don't "work and exercise" them daily, their behavior gets bad.

For a breed like the Pitbull, you have the same issue but the behavior can obviously be much worse. These dogs attack because they have apathetic owners that don't give the breed the attention that is required and don't establish common sense rules in the house for both dog and people. The owners must burn off all that nervous energy everyday through exercise and work/reward drills or the dog will lose control.

Is the breed bad? Yes, to a degree...but the owners are the real the problem here. Across all breeds, there are a lot of people that have no business being a dog owner.
Posted By: tuscko

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 03:55 PM

I agree with you - Furbabies come first.

Personally, I blame that person supposed to be 'watching' her since her parents were out. I'd blame them too if I could but since they weren't around, its that family member's fault - not the dog. I mean come on, what do the dog and baby have in common? They don't know what they're doing and can't communicate with each other. Baby probably got rough with the dog and that pup just defended itself.
Posted By: HasBen

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: tuscko

Personally, I blame that person supposed to be 'watching' her since her parents were out. I'd blame them too if I could but since they weren't around, its that family member's fault - not the dog. I mean come on, what do the dog and baby have in common? They don't know what they're doing and can't communicate with each other. Baby probably got rough with the dog and that pup just defended itself.

Are you serious?
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 04:29 PM

The dogs have been bred to fight, I know they feed them gunpowder with their food to make them meaner.
Posted By: Gixxer1k

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: RedRanger
The dogs have been bred to fight, I know they feed them gunpowder with their food to make them meaner.

Lolz
Posted By: Scagnetti

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 04:45 PM

I adopt pit bulls off of Craig’s list just so I can take them home and use them for target practice

Fur-real
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 04:53 PM

Congrats on making the dumbest post of the day. Can you please tell us your previous screen name?
Posted By: Trunkful

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: JayC41

Congrats on making the dumbest post of the day. Can you please tell us your previous screen name?

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/03/18 08:59 PM

No, really we don't agree, in fact we are diametrically opposed. There are no such things as furbabies. It is an emotionally concocted liberal word for an animal. You are just trolling.
Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/04/18 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: RedRanger

Yes, some ignorant clowns do feed their pit bull's gunpowder because they read something on the internet. Gunpowder does nothing to a dog other than cause digestive problems (sometimes severe) and low blood pressure.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/04/18 02:33 PM

If I could flip a switch and every pit bull on the face of the earth would drop dead... we would have a lot of stinky rotting dogs laying around.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Baby mauled by dog - 06/04/18 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Trunkful
Originally Posted By: JayC41

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum