Texas Fishing Forum

Boy can they pull!

Posted By: Bullet Catcher

Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 02:56 AM

Just like I remembered them in the past. These magnificent fish will leave you wanting more. I absolutely love the fight they gave me and whats more is I did it on gear most would laugh at. I hope y'all enjoy the video. Tight Lines!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 04:22 AM

That is one AWESOME video. Good job! cheers
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 06:27 AM

cheers
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 01:20 PM

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: RonL

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 01:40 PM

Wish I could see it , nothing showing for me . Don't know if it's blocked by software or my company . Got a link you can post ?
Posted By: BKT

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 04:44 PM

Nice video.

I have to ask. Why didn't you fall in behind the boat and start fishin'?

"Huge 1' swells" I did have a good chuckle with that.
Posted By: Bullet Catcher

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/03/17 08:48 PM

I swear those swells were at least 5-6'. But the lowrance would read 14.4' at the bottom and then 15.8 at the top. So I assume they were about 1'.

RonL here's a link, hope it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7wH3jwsQDQ
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/04/17 07:41 AM

Cool vid. That has got to be the clearest vid i have ever seen.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/04/17 11:53 AM

As always. Super video. You can tell you really love the great outdoors! woot
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/07/17 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Bullet Catcher
I swear those swells were at least 5-6'. But the lowrance would read 14.4' at the bottom and then 15.8 at the top. So I assume they were about 1'.

RonL here's a link, hope it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7wH3jwsQDQ

I remember a day on the salt a few days after a tropical storm, when the ocean was still mixed up but very little wind, where you could see huge areas of the ocean rising and falling... as if craters on the moon would rise and fall all around you. Within these "craters" the normal waves would pass through. When your eyes are telling you one thing (you're droppin as things on horizon become less visible) and your azz is telling you the opposite (more pressure in seat pan as wave passes under you) it can cause these feeling. Its hard to explain as it is a surreal feeling but you could be riding up a wave as the entire area seemed to be falling. Two dimensional pictures don't really capture the feeling but it was a day I will always remember that feeling.

Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/09/17 11:17 AM

Very nice. Bucket list
Posted By: BKT

Re: Boy can they pull! - 10/10/17 01:54 AM

Christian, tell him about the swells this passed weekend in Corpus. banana banana
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum