Texas Fishing Forum

what is kayak fishing?

Posted By: charleswilbourn

what is kayak fishing? - 09/28/17 09:33 AM

Kayak fishing is fishing from a kayak. The kayak has long been suggested that way a method of transportation and a sealing means of approaching simply spooked fish, like Rachycentron canadum and flounder
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 09/28/17 11:55 AM

welcome
Posted By: kdub#1

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 09/29/17 07:33 PM

Oh snap..I thought it was videoing yourself with a go pro and wearing a facemask.
Guess I missed the memo.
Posted By: wh2004

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 10/04/17 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: kdub#1
Oh snap..I thought it was videoing yourself with a go pro and wearing a facemask.
Guess I missed the memo.

Since you brought it, does anyone miss the days where you could simply check out people's fish pictures on here? Now everyone feels the need to video and post everything to youtube.
Posted By: Eduardo palomo

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 10/05/17 11:03 AM

It's true , I'm the kind of people that forgets about everything when I'm fishing even the go pro banana
Posted By: Fisherman13

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 10/15/17 11:47 PM

What is this the bass section now? What’s wrong with wearing sun protection or recording your fishing trips? I kinda like watching peoples fishing video’s. I have a hoorag but it was from donating to hero’s on the water with Mariner Sails a few years ago. But I really like it for keeping my neck from gettimg burned. I’m not a fan of having it in my face cause it fogs up my sun glasses. I think kayak fishing is whatever you want it to be. I don’t judge. Sun dolphin or Hobie PA doesn’t matter if your out there having fun. 2cents
Posted By: lconn4

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 10/16/17 03:51 PM

I caught a few from my kayak this past weekend.

I'm going to post a pic of fish in Bass section and have folks guess weight and length ... watch the results.

roflmao
Posted By: Fisherman13

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 10/17/17 01:00 AM

Lol or say you ate them and then get banned. Nice fish Iconn4!
Posted By: lconn4

Re: what is kayak fishing? - 10/17/17 05:31 PM

The guys in the bass section were actually very nice with their guesses. cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum