Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing with my daughter!

Posted By: Bullet Catcher

Fishing with my daughter! - 06/23/17 01:28 AM

It's not often that she wants to go out with me so I jumped at the chance when she said "dad can I go with you?" I'm loving these past few trips with the kids! I've missed these type of days on the water. There's not much that they're willing to listen to now-a-days but she was all ears when it came to fishing!!! I've missed my little girl that I had to watch grow up in pictures. I hope y'all enjoy the video.

Posted By: T- Gil

Re: Fishing with my daughter! - 06/23/17 12:00 PM

I can't imagine being away from the kids, like that. Your day is coming soon! Hope y'all spend lots of time together on the water!
Posted By: ChuckyC

Re: Fishing with my daughter! - 06/24/17 03:11 PM

Great Vid! Had my daughter with me fishing a pier off San Bernard last fall, she out fished us on a couple reds...and yeah still wouldn't touch or dehook fish....it's all about having fun and enjoying the outdoors Together!!
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Fishing with my daughter! - 06/30/17 02:02 AM

Awesome! I always love when my kids ask to do stuff with me. cheers

Re: Fishing with my daughter! - 07/03/17 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: ChuckyC
Had my daughter with me fishing a pier off San Bernard last fall, she out fished us on a couple reds...and yeah still wouldn't touch or dehook fish....

roflmao
Posted By: B_Rod

Re: Fishing with my daughter! - 07/04/17 05:01 PM

Great video, Mark. My daughter Sarah is now 21 and whenever I can get her to come fishing with me, its always fun.

Re: Fishing with my daughter! - 07/05/17 09:23 PM

Bert those trips always hold a special place in my heart. It's always special fishing with family! My son and I watched you and your son do the Pecos again. We've decided to do that trip sometime soon. Super beautiful country y'all got to see.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum