Texas Fishing Forum

Wilderness systems Thresher.

Posted By: BKT

Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/15/15 08:24 PM

Looking for more info on the WS Thresher so has anyone here (beside PayneFish) paddled this boat and is not on a pro staff?

Thanks.
Posted By: JOED214

Re: Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/15/15 09:16 PM

Have not but I am looking forward to giving one a paddle. Mixed reviews from the people I know that have paddled them. Great looking boat though!

Re: Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/16/15 04:26 AM

Looks like a great do-it-all boat to me. I hear ACK in Houston has one in their rental fleet so I might as well rent it and head to the surf and test it out.

Of course the OK Ultra 4.3 looks fine as wine. Lol
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/16/15 04:56 AM

The New Wilderness Systems ATAK is coming out in March so they say!

It's being kept under wraps and it's hard to find out anything on it even on a search, so that might be something worth waiting for.

Re: Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/16/15 01:42 PM

From what I've seen, I think I've done crossed the ATAK off my list... For now anyway. Lol

I'm in no rush for a new boat so there's time....
Posted By: C-Frog

Re: Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/16/15 02:55 PM

I actually have not paddled one yet. I talked to Mike from Mariner about it the other day and he did tell me that it was a solid fishing platform and a great step up from the Tarpon as far as fishing set up. I am looking forward to sitting in one at the next demo day
Posted By: PayneFish

Re: Wilderness systems Thresher. - 02/16/15 05:24 PM

If any of you guys get down this way and would like to paddle one you are more than welcome to give me a shout. I have the 155. No rudder yet. Really need a rudder for the 155. Not a huge fan of the seat but it is better than the older Tarpon seats.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum