Texas Fishing Forum

Almost done kayak/camping trailer

Posted By: Ozarkfool

Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 05:40 PM

Almost done. But, heck it was a

nice weekend and had to go out to the river. Bought the trailer from another member here on this site. Increased the wheelbase by 14". Added all aluminum deck, sides are all aluminum bases that I had used from a couple of treadmills. Wanted to be able to haul the kayaks, gear and camping equipment. Now to cap off the pvc pipe to hold rods. Will add led lights inside the side and back compartment. Easy to unhook and roll in and out of the garage when not in use. Pulled like a dream at 75 mph to and from. Now to work on my cart for my Big Rig.
Posted By: jboy

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 05:59 PM

Looks good.Like the work shell.
Posted By: a lo109

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 06:01 PM

Nice!
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 06:23 PM

Pretty cool design!
Posted By: HolyMetroCow

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 07:21 PM

Brilliant! I'm a fan. Nice job.
Posted By: Sunup

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 08:34 PM

Good jobthumb
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/18/14 11:22 PM

Very nice, I want one thumb
Posted By: Palovik

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/19/14 11:26 AM

Very nice
Posted By: RogerB

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer - 05/19/14 01:59 PM

Great idea! I was thinking of selling this off my truck but now you have me rethinking. smile

Posted By: Ozarkfool

Re: Almost done kayak/camping trailer can this be moved to the correct post?Kayak trailer posts - 05/19/14 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: FishAll50
Great idea! I was thinking of selling this off my truck but now you have me rethinking. smile

Now that is a nice truck. I started out with this trailer After some thinking ended up turning in to the one that I have shown. Never know what you can come up with.
Always got tired of unloading and loading up the camping and kayak gear after each use. So much easier now.

Any way of getting this moved to the kayak trailer post?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum