Texas Fishing Forum

Unfair Lures are back..

Posted By: AcousticTennis

Unfair Lures are back.. - 05/05/14 12:47 AM

Since August I've been messaged to death about where I get my Rip-n-slash lures. They are all over Florida but just not around Texas as much. Treasure coast tackle was sold out for the looongest time. They were back ordered everywhere. Finally FINALLY! They are back! Just in time too since I lost my last dinkum and rip-n-slash. They are slow sinkers with a rattle. Great for when they dont want a topwater.

I like the live glow and olive ghost. Thought they were hyped until I snagged a few big girls with 'em. I'm sure WildMan remembers this gator.

NO I am not sponsored by the lures or the company. I've done business with them before and they are always awesome and the lures work great. Give em a shot while they are still in stock. Dinkum mullet 70's are my favorites out of all of the sizes. They dont have any more black backs but all the color patterns work well. The code "Texas1" will get you 5% off your order. Figured I would give y'all a heads up.

Posted By: Grinder55

Re: Unfair Lures are back.. - 05/05/14 01:42 AM

Quote:
They dont have any more black backs but all the color patterns work well.

You can alawys "Dr." it up with your own paint and clear coat to get that black back on it. wink
Posted By: AcousticTennis

Re: Unfair Lures are back.. - 05/05/14 01:55 AM

Pretty sure my gal would hang me if im caught painting lures with her nail polish...again..lol
Posted By: Txwhitacre

Re: Unfair Lures are back.. - 05/05/14 02:05 AM

Man you catch the Big ones all the time ..
Posted By: Bass Art

Re: Unfair Lures are back.. - 05/05/14 02:06 AM

Airbrush. Pretty easy, really. Apply a black stripe on the back that fades into the sides. Coat with clear epoxy. Turn them periodically until cured.
Posted By: PayneFish

Re: Unfair Lures are back.. - 05/05/14 02:22 AM

Just to add to this, the folks at Treasure Coast ship fast and don't gouge you on fees. They were super helpful and fast shipping. These baits are going to be getting a workout along with a few others on my trip next week to the salt. These also catch largemouth and other game fish as well. Thanks for the heads up Tino
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum