Texas Fishing Forum

TNT in killeen area?

Posted By: CudaHawg12

TNT in killeen area? - 05/01/14 11:50 PM

does anyone know of any TNTs for kayak fisherman in the area? or is there enough people here that would be interested in getting one started? Belton, Stillhouse, etc? at least 8-10 people would make it somewhat better. let me know, Ide be willing to run it and or if someone else has more experience thats good too. Just trying to have some fishing fun during the week!
Posted By: PayneFish

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/02/14 03:09 AM

I'd be in for that.

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/05/14 11:10 PM

I could prob. get a few more guys but I don't think they would make it a reg. thing, was hoping for some more responses.

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/06/14 01:29 AM

Most of these things start as just a get together on a certain day each week at a certain time. Inviting others to join at that time will help it grow. You can add the tourney part a little later as it grows if folks are interested. Just a thought.
Posted By: ColoradoTransplant

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/06/14 09:36 PM

If you held it on Ladybird Lake, and launched out of the Austin High landing, I am sure you would be able to attract people and it would grow quickly... there are alot of kayak fishermen that fish there religiously...lol

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/06/14 11:08 PM

yea i try and do the LBL TNT as much as i can. but they have theirs, plus driving an hour+ to austin from killeen during the week would kinda defeat the purpose. plus i wouldn't step on marcus' toes, those guys got a really good thing going and its always a blast to hangout with those dudes. PayneFish- yea that sounds good too. I've been in class for a few weeks for work and have had no time lately but if i do start one for around the temple/killeen area ill post it here. any suggestions on a day? thursdays would work best for us military guys since we get off at 3pm on that day. i just know that some guys have other TNTs they are already a part of

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/07/14 03:34 AM

Thursdays are pretty good for me too.
Posted By: fish-on730

Re: TNT in killeen area? - 05/07/14 09:14 PM

I would be down for joining!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum