Texas Fishing Forum

Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area

Posted By: Bernie32

Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/21/14 06:37 PM

How many of you yakers do we have in this area. I am just seeing to see maybe one day we can hit the water together if time is right. Just checking is all have a good day.
Posted By: paddling oar's

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/21/14 06:50 PM

Check TKF most the yakker's on TFF are fro DFW.
Posted By: Neumie

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/21/14 06:55 PM

I don't live there, but I'll fish that area several times a year. Charlie's Bait Camp, Six Mile, and Point Comfort are the three spots I'll hit at least once a year.

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/21/14 06:57 PM

Oh, I encourage you to post here often too as there are quite a few of us who make frequent trips to the coast and have a wealth of knowledge too.
Posted By: Bernie32

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/21/14 07:34 PM

Oh ok I didn't know that but thanks. I was wondering why there was a lot if fresh water talk going on in here lol. I have a post on TKF also. I might have to make a road trip and do a little fresh water fishing myself. It would be awesome to meet knew kayakers

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/21/14 07:39 PM

Not really sure how it happened but it just seems that way. TFF is chock full of north Texas yakkers, while TKF is mostly coasties and Central Texas. It's a little weird how it all shook out.
Posted By: yakintime

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/22/14 12:57 AM

Check out Alan at Dolphin Kayak - he rents and/or guides. He's also one of those nice folks who likes to share his little slice of heaven.
He's a local and knows the area quite well!
www.dolphinkayak.net
936-553-1521
Posted By: yakintime

Re: Port o Conner port lavaca and palacios area - 03/22/14 12:58 AM

Oh yeah - he's in Port O'Connor.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum