Texas Fishing Forum

Update: what I've done so far with your donations

Posted By: RoadBlock

Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 08:11 AM

I was able to order the pipe and have it delivered already, it came with a piece of thick/heavy hose on it as a kind of grip, well knowing he uses army digi-cam tape to mark his tools I removedthe hose and wrapped the handle in black 550 cord with a mini 550 cord digi-cam insert to make a better handle and to mark the pipe as his. I will be working on the engraving and when getting him down here to present it to him. Will keep y'all updated and try and get it to him asap.

Posted By: DevilDoc

Re: Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 10:27 AM

Sweet! I can't wait to see his face when he gets it.
Posted By: Daveg99

Re: Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 12:16 PM

Who is him? Is there some sort of back story some of us dont know about
Posted By: pontiactech

Re: Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 12:36 PM

Here ya go dave
Pipe

Re: Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 03:50 PM

Thanks pontiactech, still don't know how to do links like that. But gore you all that may not have time or inclination to read all that, I passed the digital paypal hat and took donations to buy a new blowpipe for a glassblower of meager means who used his own expensive limited supplies to make a glass fish sculpture for Heroes On the Water to auction off to raise money. We bought this as a thank you.

Re: Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 03:52 PM

Oh and that reminds me, after seeing how y'all reacted Matt (the artist) said he would be willing to make glass sculptures if anyone has a big tournament or something they'd like to have a custom trophy made for.
Posted By: Striper Lifer

Re: Update: what I've done so far with your donations - 05/21/13 04:06 PM

Good job bud.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum