Texas Fishing Forum

good day on Grapevine

Posted By: Mark Ray

good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 05:11 AM

Since I blew off prep work for the NTKT Benbrook tourney and ended up not catching a single LMB I figured I better do better on Grapevine.
Went out Monday and had to work really hard for only 7 fish but 3 of them were pretty good fish. The 5 best went for over 90".
Here is big fish for the day:
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 06:03 AM

Nice fish. I really think Grapevine will take 90"+ to win. Lots of guys can really fish that lake.
Posted By: Big redneck

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 06:55 AM

thumb
Posted By: The Thorpedo

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 08:37 AM

I can catch bass at g-vine. But nothing of any size! Good for you!
Posted By: JOED214

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 10:09 AM

Good job m@r! I need to get out there myself. fish
Posted By: pelican

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 11:03 AM

thumb Very nice.
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 12:27 PM

Great job, I need to get back down there.
Posted By: JRNissley

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 01:37 PM

Nice fish!
Posted By: Fish ZoMbiE

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 01:59 PM

thumb
Posted By: Todd™

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: N.Tex_paddler
Nice fish. I really think Grapevine will take 90"+ to win. Lots of guys can really fish that lake.

+1
Posted By: Brady S

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 03:53 PM

Cool. I need to start fishing up there some
Posted By: gutcheck

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 04:12 PM

Nice job... No offense man but you're kind of a Sasquatch so the fact that that fish looks big in your hands means, well, it's pretty damn big!!!

Congrats...
Posted By: ETBA

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 04:33 PM

Very nice fish man!
Posted By: R E N

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: m@r
Since I blew off prep work for the NTKT Benbrook tourney and ended up not catching a single LMB I figured I better do better on Grapevine.
Went out Monday and had to work really hard for only 7 fish but 3 of them were pretty good fish. The 5 best went for over 90".
What's up with the background in your pic? Don't tell me your one of those paranoid anglers who worry about people recognizing the area. Is it that serious rolfmao I've caught bigger ones than that at Murrell Park in front of the boat launch area. Go get some thumb
Posted By: YakFishField

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: R E N
What's up with the background in your pic? Don't tell me your one of those paranoid anglers who worry about people recognizing the area. Is it that serious rolfmao I've caught bigger ones than that at Murrell Park in front of the boat launch area. Go get some thumb

+1 that ain't a kayak section thing brah! Leave that for the bass forum! rolfmao

Jokes aside great fish man! I need to prefish that too, I think the Grapevine tourney may be my first tourney ever. Don't wanna embarrass myself with a skunk!
Posted By: Grease Bath

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 09:32 PM

X2. Glad you whacked them though. Grapevine is fishing very good this year!
Posted By: YakFishField

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/15/13 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Grease Bath

X2. Glad you whacked them though. Grapevine is fishing very good this year!

GB I want to go fishing with you sometime man. You seem to always be yankin hogs out of there and Benbrook. Teach me your ways bro. flehan

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 03:13 AM

Your fish aren't bigger, Ren. It is just that all fish look huge in your tiny woman hands.

This is why I seldom ever post pictures. Everytime a potlicker is thwarted an angel gets her wings. angel2
Posted By: The Ninja

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 08:36 AM

Wow Ren !! ? So...... All this bragging. You going to fish tourney now?

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 10:33 AM

Sorry MR I wasn't trying to knock your fish which is a pretty big fish. Was just ribbing you for camouflaging the background of your pic.

@Ninja - I wasn't bragging just stating a fact. I sometime get lucky & catch biggun every now & again rolfmao I'll leave fishing tournaments to you guys. I'm just a poor angler fishing for food. I don't have the luxury (at least not yet) to fish for fun.

Posted By: pelican

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 11:01 AM

popcorn2

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 04:52 PM

I know bro I was just messing with you. I couldn't believe that you were teasing me about the cover up job, when you still won't take me fishing at your super secret crappie holes... grin

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 06:48 PM

Be patient ole giant one. I will take you to the promise land this coming fall/winter rolfmao
Posted By: RogerB

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 08:32 PM

Nice fish m@r!
Posted By: Striper Lifer

Re: good day on Grapevine - 05/16/13 08:59 PM

Be patient ole giant one. I will take you to the promise land this coming fall/winter rolfmao

That... is funny. And kinda Ren...
( "One should see nothing improper, hear nothing improper, say nothing improper, do nothing improper.")
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum