Texas Fishing Forum

Big thanks!

Posted By: GoKart Mozart

Big thanks! - 04/20/13 10:49 PM

To all the organizers for the GTG. Thanks for the effort and work!

Yep still wearing the hat
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 10:52 PM

No doubt! It was an awesome time! So much fun.
Posted By: Grease Bath

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 10:57 PM

I had a great time as well. I thought it was a really good turn out today. It was nice meeting a bunch of you guys and putting names to faces. Hope to see you all again soon!
Posted By: RealBigReel

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:02 PM

Kudos to Neumie.
Posted By: TexanClay

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:03 PM

Yes big thanks to everyone! Sorry I couldn't stay long but it was nice to see/meet everyone!
Posted By: JOED214

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:23 PM

Good times for sure! Well organized event. The guys busted their humps putting this one on! thumb
Posted By: Kayak_and_Crossbones

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:31 PM

+1

I knew it would be fun, but even my wife was like "I really had a good time today!"
Posted By: APynckel

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:49 PM

I wanted to win that hat so badly
Posted By: JOED214

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:57 PM

What hat would that be? This one?
Posted By: Sunup

Re: Big thanks! - 04/20/13 11:58 PM

Hip!Hip!

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: armadillomojo
What hat would that be? This one?

No, the straw hat.
Posted By: White Eagle

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: armadillomojo
Good times for sure! Well organized event. The guys busted their humps putting this one on! thumb
+1
Posted By: dangolephil

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 12:32 AM

Another great gtg love that the sport is growing so much! Thank you guys for putting this together! Great time and it Benifitted a great cause
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 01:16 AM

I had a great time today. Thanks everyone involved to put this together!!
Posted By: Cudadude

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 01:26 AM

Hats off to all that helped with the spring GTG, Its always great to fellowship with those that share the same love of kayaking, and kayak fishing. cheers
My wife enjoyed meeting everyone, and looks forward to the next one. I did catch her shaking her head every now and then on how crazy we all acted together. Life is good thumb
Posted By: Searsay

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 01:31 AM

Thanks to all of you who put into this to make it work - it was great to meet you in person. My whole family had fun and it was a beautiful day.
Posted By: TexasBubba

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 01:59 AM

It was a great time. Thanks to all who helped make it happen!
Posted By: DevilDoc

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:01 AM

I had a blast today! Thanks to everyone for talking to a full newb and answering all my questions. Can't wait to chunk some lures soon with you guys.
Posted By: Palovik

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:03 AM

Great to see everyone today, thanks for all the hard work by the people that put this on! Also thanks to all the sponsors for the great prizes!
Posted By: mayorb

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:10 AM

Thanks to the folks who put on the g2g today, we had a great time. This was our first. Great to meet folks of like mind in kayak fishing. Learned a lot. Hope to get to do this again.
Posted By: The Ninja

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:20 AM

What a great time! Thank you,Thank you guys for ALL your hard work. The best GTG yet!
Posted By: Cap'n Dave

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:31 AM

great food, great people!
Posted By: Txwhitacre

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:40 AM

I really enjoyed it! Fantastic.
Posted By: pontiactech

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:47 AM

Thanks everyone another great time!!!!!
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:50 AM

GET TOGETHER PICTURES
Posted By: ETBA

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 03:11 AM

Thanks to all the organizers and sponsers for making this another memorable G2G. It was great to see everybody and meet some of the new guys.
Posted By: C-Frog

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 04:51 AM

Cant say it enough. Thanks to everyone that planned, donated, volunteered, and organized this event. It was awesome and further proved that kayak fishermen are the best group to be around.
Posted By: Birdman7

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 06:19 AM

This was my first time around all the kayak fisherman and it seems like a great group of individuals, can't wait to get a suitable kayak and be able to consider myself one of the group. Very well put together and thanks for all the effort to those running the event.
Posted By: christian myrick

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Birdman7
This was my first time around all the kayak fisherman and it seems like a great group of individuals, can't wait to get a suitable kayak and be able to consider myself one of the group. Very well put together and thanks for all the effort to those running the event.

I have an extra yak that usually stays at home. Come out and fish.
Posted By: Shutterbuff

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 12:52 PM

That was some kinda mudbug feast!!! Thanks to all organizers and sponsors of the GTG.
Posted By: KBfish

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 01:04 PM

First event for me too. Thanks to all the organizers and sponsors for your hard work. Wonderful way to learn more about the sport and support a great cause.
Posted By: mikepaddle

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 01:34 PM

A BIG KUDOS to all who coordinated the G2G.

What a great day of fun, food, and especially fellowship!

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:25 PM

Got to meet a lot of nice people. I hope to get into the community soon enough.
Posted By: add147

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 02:52 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank everyone for their time and effort on yesterday's get together. My son and I had a great time and we are very glad that we made the drive from east Texas.

I want to especailly thank Chris, Todd, and Cody for talking to my son and I about kayaking. You fellows were absolutley a trove of knowledge. I am itching so bad to get yak but after taking to you guys I will most definatley wait on saving my money to get exactly what I am looking for.

Cody the next time you are in east Texas visting relatives give me a holler. Maybe we can get together and wet our lines.

Last but not least I would also like to thank Mike Stovall of Mariner Sails for allowing us to try out the different kayaks. After speaking with Chris, Cody, and Todd there's no question in my mind who I will be making my purchase from. I will be honest I was leaning on getting something from Academy Sports but after yesterday I will not be doing that!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR A WONDERDAY DAY!!!! My son and I had blast. We will be back for the fall event.
Posted By: JTMAX

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 04:16 PM

I didn't think I was going to be able to make it, and I was sad about that. Even though Saturday was me and my wife's 11th anniversary, and not generally a day I'd be able to get out to an event like this, I'm glad I took the opportunity to come and bring my son along. He had a fun time and I had a great day meeting some new guys and catching up with a few old timers.
This was my 3rd GTG, and I'll definitely make the next ones as well.

BIG thanks to all the event planners. Good Job, everyone!
Posted By: bt™

Re: Big thanks! - 04/21/13 08:04 PM

Yes, thank you to the organizers and the sponser! It was great getting to meet people and seeing everyone's yaks.
Posted By: Robbie Milam

Re: Big thanks! - 04/22/13 12:12 AM

Had a blast hanging with you all and look forward to yhe fall GTG
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum