Texas Fishing Forum

3 years ago.....

Posted By: Neumie

3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 04:30 PM

I moved north to the Metroplex. It doesn't seem like it's been that long, really. I've met lots of great folks who have shared tons of info with me that's been extremely helpful. I don't want to get too mushy, so thanks for letting me crash y'alls' party up here.

Josh
Posted By: Robbie Milam

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 04:43 PM

Time flies when your having fun.

What comes around gos around. I know you've help a ton of people up here including myself. If I could help you learn how to catch some of these green fish up here I would be more than happy to help. Need to come to Lake Fork with us next time out and catch something BIG!
Posted By: R E N

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 05:39 PM

You moving again?
Posted By: Neumie

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: The Return of Ren
You moving again?

LOL, no. Yeah, my post seems a little misleading. It was just an observation about how quickly it's passed.

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 07:52 PM

Ah Oh ok
Posted By: billmac

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 08:39 PM

Stick around Josh, I want to learn a lot more from ya.

Oh BTW, Shaun convinced me I needed a Outback. ACK delivers it tomorrow. Mariner Sails was great but they only had red. I needed the same color as Shaun. lol
Posted By: Todd™

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: billmac
Stick around Josh, I want to learn a lot more from ya.

Oh BTW, Shaun convinced me I needed a Outback. ACK delivers it tomorrow. Mariner Sails was great but they only had red. I needed the same color as Shaun. lol

Congrats on a Hobie. When Josh Gets his he is going to love it!
Posted By: Shaun Russell

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 09:28 PM

Good have ya around Josh.

Bill I believe your going to be very happy with the kayak and the color you've chosen. It sure seems cooler to the touch then some kayaks I have handled on these hot days!
Posted By: Carver

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 11:19 PM

Congrats on getting a great Yak !

It is hard to find an Outback owner that doesn't love it. Myself included.

Phill

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/23/11 11:33 PM

I would love my Outback if it was Caribbean Blue in color instead of Golden Papaya. I was impatient to wait for it to be back ordered so I got the Golden Papaya. That being said...
Posted By: Todd™

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/24/11 01:03 AM

offtopic Let's stay focused. We are glad you are here Josh.
Posted By: billmac

Re: 3 years ago..... - 08/24/11 02:41 AM

Yep, as recent as last Saturday, Josh stepped up to make the GTG go off without a hitch.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum