Texas Fishing Forum

Never Gets Old...

Posted By: S5Locks.com

Never Gets Old... - 06/07/22 07:00 PM

Caught 3 overs on Texoma last night. They really tow you around in a kayak. 2 over 24" and 1 over 25". What a rip... Caught 3 box fish around 18-20" as well. Nice couple hours of fishing. All on top waters. Biggest one came completely out of the water with the lure in it's mouth! Thanks to my new Rapala Lip grabbing whatever it is I didn't end up with any hooks in me which normally happens.... Nothing special about the spot. Same type area they've been being caught in...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Never Gets Old... - 06/07/22 10:37 PM

thumb
Posted By: pyledriver

Re: Never Gets Old... - 06/08/22 11:48 AM

One of these days things will slow down enough for me to get up there! I’ve had a rash of very well paying assignments and keep saying ‘later, later’ about fishing! I’ll see you up there one of these times..
Posted By: Patriot7Six

Re: Never Gets Old... - 06/08/22 12:47 PM

Always a blast, top water action in the kayak is one of my faves.
Posted By: S5Locks.com

Re: Never Gets Old... - 06/09/22 04:00 PM

It's a little easier for me. I can leave my shop and be on the water in 25 minutes. Going early makes for a tough work day. But with the evening bite like it's been it's easy to go after 4 and fish a few hours. I might just go today.... I have locks to drop at UPS in Sherman so I'll be half way there.... Look like the wind is down and similar conditions to earlier this week....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum