Texas Fishing Forum

Mariner Sails demo day March 29th!

Posted By: janie

Mariner Sails demo day March 29th! - 03/13/20 01:32 PM

Hey fellas,

They're having it at Scott's Landing Marina on Lake Grapevine. Any of y'all going? I got my hubby hooked, so he's getting my Nu Canoe Frontier 10. Been saving my milk money, and as much as I love the NC, I'd sure like to demo several others.

Do y'all know if any of the yak's they bring will be available for purchase that day? Be nice if I found something. Buy it. Save us a trip into Big D

So stoked for spring fishing.
Posted By: Jerry713

Re: Mariner Sails demo day March 29th! - 03/13/20 02:16 PM

Hey Janie good question. I didn't know the answer either so I talked to MS. I was told they most likely will not be able to sell you a kayak then and there. They will be set up to make transactions I'm guessing for smaller stuff like accessories. The store location will be closed that day as it always is on Sundays. The only exception might be if you make a deal on a demo kayak from their demo fleet. For new kayak purchases it will likely need to be picked up from the store the following days. They do offer delivery but it's charged by the hour at $100/hour so if you live an hour from the store that'd be 2 hours delivery charge.
Posted By: janie

Re: Mariner Sails demo day March 29th! - 03/13/20 04:38 PM

Hey Jerry, thanks for reaching out to Mariner Sails. Most appreciated. I'll keep my finger's crossed for good weather, and that hopefully a demo unit I fall in love with will be for sale. We're every bit of an hour away from them.

A 2019 NC Frontier 10 would be sweet, but I'm also waiting for the Pelican Catch Power 100 to arrive.

So many choices. So little money. roflmao

Thank you sir!
Posted By: Jerry713

Re: Mariner Sails demo day March 29th! - 03/13/20 09:52 PM

Lol I hear ya. I'm sure you'll find one that's a good fit for you. Let us know what you get.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum