Texas Fishing Forum

2017 Hobie PA14 for sale

Posted By: Benji Mota

2017 Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/10/20 12:17 AM

Hey guys I’m trying to sell my Hobie Pro Angler 14 mirage pedal drive w/ reverse setting and humminbird helix 5. Condition is used but everything on it is intact and working fine. 2017 model papaya color. The kayak presents with a little bit of boat rash on the sides and hull due to normal use. I will include trailer hitch bed extender and a fishing life vest. The seat is in perfect condition, anchoring system newly installed, I guarantee a great kayak if you buy it. I live in Laredo, Texas but I’m Willing to make a drive nearby or meet halfway. I have had it stored in my garage for months without any use and I have listed it at a reasonable price. $2500 OBO
It’s really a great kayak and hate to get rid of it but I have no use of it after purchasing a boat.
Text me at 7135044242 with any questions or offers. Thank you

Re: Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/16/20 01:10 PM

Bump. Need this sold shoot me offers. Willing to ship at owners expense or can be negotiable.
Posted By: Jerry713

Re: Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/16/20 01:32 PM

OP I'm not looking for a Pro Angler but wanted to provide some feedback after reading your post. These comments below are my opinions but I do think adding this missing info will help you sell it.

- Clarify whether it is a 2016 or 2017? Big difference- the 2017 has the Mirage drive with reverse.
- Add pics. I know when I'm looking at used kayaks on Craigslist I won't click on an add without pics and I won't send my phone number to someone just to get pics. IMO they should be posted with an ad
- Include specific information on what is included. This kayak comes with some attachments, paddle, etc. Are those included? Any rod holders, etc. Does it include the seat?
- What condition? Does it have scratches, boat ramp rash in the front?
- Do you have the MSO? To some this doesn't make a difference. I won't buy a used kayak unless the seller has one.

Also if you haven't already try posting it on Facebook, Craigslist, Offer Up, Let Go, etc. The more exposure your ad has the better chance you have of selling it.

Best of luck selling it.

Re: Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/22/20 04:03 AM

Thanks for the help jerry. I can’t quite figure out how to add pictures.
Posted By: Mike@972

Re: Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/22/20 04:52 AM

Download the pics to your desktop. Click the upload picture icon directly above the text box. Then follow the prompts to upload the pics. You can upload multiple pictures in a single post... But you have to navigate to them one at a time.

Good luck!
Posted By: Jerry713

Re: Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/23/20 11:27 AM

Folks I did see this kayak on Craigslist. This looks like a great deal!

Re: Hobie PA14 for sale - 03/24/20 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jerry713
Folks I did see this kayak on Craigslist. This looks like a great deal!

Yes Jerry I went ahead and posted it on Craigslist.
I have been getting a bunch of hacker text so hopefully somebody true and real can get in contact with me from here. I’ll add the link below.

https://laredo.craigslist.org/boa/d/laredo-hobie-pa-14-kayak/7097139576.html
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum