Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Conroe Assistance

Posted By: camtheguitarman

Lake Conroe Assistance - 01/10/20 05:48 PM

Howdy all,

First time poster here. I've always fished small water up till now, but have recently moved to the south end of like conroe. My subdivision has its own launch on the back of southeast cove of the lake so I'm kind of at an advantage in that respect, but ive heard very few information about that end of the lake. Does anyone, or has anyone tried fishing that end of the lake? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Lake Conroe Assistance - 01/10/20 07:23 PM

Lake Conroe is a very dangerous lake. I would not kayak in that lake unless you stay in a secluded cove.
Posted By: Jerry713

Re: Lake Conroe Assistance - 01/10/20 07:59 PM

Welcome to the forum welcome
Posted By: Yakety_Yak

Re: Lake Conroe Assistance - 01/11/20 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by camtheguitarman
Howdy all,

First time poster here. I've always fished small water up till now, but have recently moved to the south end of like conroe. My subdivision has its own launch on the back of southeast cove of the lake so I'm kind of at an advantage in that respect, but ive heard very few information about that end of the lake. Does anyone, or has anyone tried fishing that end of the lake? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by camtheguitarman
Howdy all,

I'd be happy to see if I can help you out. My aunt lives fairly close to Conroe. She used to live in Katy but recently moved to Conroe. Before then, I've been fishing Conroe for quite some time now. Hit me up and let's chat on things.

832-588-7091
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum