Texas Fishing Forum

Just Bought Yak

Posted By: erittmueller

Just Bought Yak - 05/31/19 09:41 PM

Hi Everyone! Been fishing a long time but just got my first fishing kayak. Have had a pelican pond hopper with trolling motor and down and side scan for 2 years but one of my friends and I own it together and he keeps it plus I don't have a truck to use it so wanted to get off the bank more often.

I'm looking for some people to go out with here and there...1-3 times a month maybe. I have plenty of quality of places to fish...catch largemouth, catfish, sand bass, crappie.....andything, and am totally down to start sharing spots for everyone to have more options not just be a spot potlicker. Live in north Irving (off 635) and fish close by ponds, the Trinity River, Brazos River, Lewisville, and Hubbard. 30 years old, got a 12 foot F&S Talon.

Message me...don't check every day on here but I'll be happy to send my # in a message. Have a productive summer everyone!

Eric
Posted By: Mike@972

Re: Just Bought Yak - 06/01/19 05:40 AM

Welcome to the community. Your at the right place to learn about the kayak obsession!
Posted By: iluvfishin

Re: Just Bought Yak - 06/01/19 05:51 PM

I’m new to the kayak game also. Me and my buddies all bought yaks. So when we go out there’s at least 5 of us on the water. We mainly fish for crappie, hybrids and stripers. Hit me up if you ever wanna join.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum