Texas Fishing Forum

looking for fishing partner

Posted By: west tex angler

looking for fishing partner - 10/19/17 01:58 PM

Im an old Viet Nam vet looking for someone to fish with. My old buddies are not doing well with their health.
I have a place on Lake Fork, and have fished Possum Kingdom for 50 years.
New boat, all of the right equipment, but no one to go with, and share some of the costs.
Any way, if anyone is interested, just PM me. We can discuss it.
Only one negative is,,,no smoking.
Good Luck
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: looking for fishing partner - 10/21/17 02:44 PM

I am available any time.
Cell: 432-553-1874
Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com

Don't Text very well. Got a old Flip Phone. Ha...
Posted By: bjankowski

Re: looking for fishing partner - 10/21/17 02:49 PM

Good luck bro; I'm a vet too and I know how It's hard to replace a good fishing buddy.
Posted By: Brooks' Hook

Re: looking for fishing partner - 10/23/17 01:44 AM

I'll fish with you any time Donald. I recently captained for the American Paralyzed Vets when they came here three weeks ago. The guy I took out placed 2nd the first day. It was a blast. That guy had 5 bronze stars! Very awesome time. A new friend for life too.
Holler at me any time. I will go with you. Either your boat or mine just holler.
Brian Brooks
214-240-8265
Posted By: olducker

Re: looking for fishing partner - 10/25/17 11:09 PM

I am interested. I am going to be retired in about two weeks, I am looking to buy a place at lake Fork. I am not a smoker. What type of fishing are you interested in? Bass ? crappie? I enjoy it all. Olducker
Posted By: dan805

Re: looking for fishing partner - 11/03/17 02:18 PM

Hi, I'd be interested can do most Fri-Sun. I just started hitting for in September. love that lake
Posted By: bass214

Re: looking for fishing partner - 11/13/17 02:34 PM

I have a boat also. Live on fork. Retired so should be about same age. Flexible schedule. Bass or crappie. Thanks Gary.
Posted By: StayingBent

Re: looking for fishing partner - 11/14/17 12:11 PM

Im in new to the area. But looking to get out more.
Posted By: daddystog

Re: looking for fishing partner - 12/20/17 08:56 PM

I'm getting there, both my boys are married raising kids of there own and don't have much time to fish any more so anytime any of y'all would like to go fishing give me a call 254-334-9589
I have a 24' Tritoon fishing barge setup for Striper, Catfishing and Crappie
I fish PK and Fort Phantom a lot , love Fork so maybe we could work out some trip swaps
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum