Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Tyler East

Posted By: PsencikAg

Lake Tyler East - 06/21/17 04:08 AM

My in laws recently purchased on Lake Tyler East and I am looking to find someone to a little teaching and hands on experience on the lake. I'm thinking about investing in a boat in the future or maybe make some friends that I can fish with in the mean time and just chip in to make it worth their while until I have enough experience, can fully afford my own boat and someone to fish on it with. My son is only 3 so he isn't much of a fishing partner yet.

I'll be up at the lake most of the week of the 4th (2nd-8th)

TIA-Cody
Posted By: THAPCO4

Re: Lake Tyler East - 06/22/17 07:06 PM

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you and fishing sometime. I fish Tyler East a lot when not fishing other lakes on tournaments. I too have a 3 year old, might work out to get the kids a play date sometime while we fish...
PM me if you want to try and coordinate something.
Posted By: crope1

Re: Lake Tyler East - 06/29/17 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: PsencikAg
My in laws recently purchased on Lake Tyler East and I am looking to find someone to a little teaching and hands on experience on the lake. I'm thinking about investing in a boat in the future or maybe make some friends that I can fish with in the mean time and just chip in to make it worth their while until I have enough experience, can fully afford my own boat and someone to fish on it with. My son is only 3 so he isn't much of a fishing partner yet.

I'll be up at the lake most of the week of the 4th (2nd-8th)

TIA-Cody
welcome to the forum!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum