Texas Fishing Forum

South of Ft. Worth

Posted By: minuca

South of Ft. Worth - 03/16/03 02:46 AM

I moved to Texas some time back and have done all of my fishing in the northwestern area of Louisiana. I recently got another flatbottom john boat to start back to fishing again. I live in the area of Cleburne, Granbury, Whitney, Rio Vista... I am interested in meeting people(s) who would be willing to talk with me about the area and the fishing. I work the night shift and I am off Thur. and Fri. to fish. I am also available Sat. up til about 2pm. Holler at me and lets talk and get together. If you are a felon and have alterior motives then do not contact me, I cant stand a crook!
Posted By: Bassinfool

Re: South of Ft. Worth - 03/16/03 02:11 PM

Hey buddy, welcome to the area. I live in Rio Vista and usually fish Cleburne, Alvarado and Whitney and Granbury. Take a look at our Bass Club website, maybe something you are interested in and you will meet alot of friendly people. Check it out at: www.angelfire.com/tx5/cleburnebassclub
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: South of Ft. Worth - 03/18/03 12:39 AM

be sure to check out cleburne state park lake. it is a nice little lake and is perfect for a flat bottom boat (you can still launch a full rig as well) and there are some big bass in this place.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum