Texas Fishing Forum

Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens

Posted By: Barry Bennett

Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens - 12/14/09 09:37 PM

I am on the waiting list for the Central Opens Pro side and need a co angler to link with in order to be quaranteed a spot. If you have not already signed up, linking with me will quarantee you a co angler spot also. Barry Bennett 325-234-7778
Posted By: fwfisher

Re: Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens - 12/14/09 10:25 PM

didn't think they did linking in opens...?

Re: Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens - 12/15/09 03:32 AM

BASS didn't use the term link when they responded to my registration but it's the same thing. I need a co angler to sign up "linked" to me and we both are quaranteed to get in right now.
Interested?
Posted By: COHLMEYER

Re: Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens - 12/15/09 02:54 PM

What are the entry fees for Pro and Coangler side in these events?

THANKS

Re: Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens - 12/16/09 03:15 AM

The Pro entry is $1000.00 per tourney and the co angler is $300.00. You have to enter all three tournaments to get quaranteed entry. April 7-10 @ Amistad, june 3-5 @ Shreveport- Red River, Oct 21-23 @ Texoma.

Re: Pro angler needs a co-angler to link with for the BASS Central opens - 12/18/09 06:15 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request. I am signed up, and ready to go. Hope you get to see me up on stage with the Big Fat Check.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum