Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Partners for Central TX and Port O'connor

Posted By: MamaTried-ATX

Fishing Partners for Central TX and Port O'connor - 09/29/22 03:25 PM

Due to health issues and schedule changes, I've found myself without partners for fishing adventures. I mainly fish out of Port O'connor. I keep a bayboat there and have a camp. I live near Lake Travis and have a Tracker 175 that I keep there. However, I have almost no knowledge of fishing in central Texas. I just havent fished here much since I moved back to the area. I would like to meet people from this general area that would be interested in fishing trips. Even better if you could fill in some of the knowledge gap I have for the local lakes. Feel free to send me a message.
Posted By: TexasGambit

Re: Fishing Partners for Central TX and Port O'connor - 10/02/22 02:11 PM

Howdy. Just happened upon TFF yesterday and your post caught my eye. I'm boatless in San Antonio. Wasn't a problem in The Woodlands, but I've gone from quaity pond fishing on a near daily basis to struggling to find any worthwhile sites. I obviously can't contribute a boat, but I can contribute to costs if you're interested in Choke Canyon, Canyon, you name it.
Posted By: fishesintrees

Re: Fishing Partners for Central TX and Port O'connor - 10/05/22 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by MamaTried-ATX
Due to health issues and schedule changes, I've found myself without partners for fishing adventures. I mainly fish out of Port O'connor. I keep a bayboat there and have a camp. I live near Lake Travis and have a Tracker 175 that I keep there. However, I have almost no knowledge of fishing in central Texas. I just havent fished here much since I moved back to the area. I would like to meet people from this general area that would be interested in fishing trips. Even better if you could fill in some of the knowledge gap I have for the local lakes. Feel free to send me a message.

In the same boat. I have an Rv and a Shoalwater Stealth in Seadrift, but my long time fishing buddy moved to NC for work. I live on the Colorado between Austin and Bastrop. I kind of quit freshwater fishing except for fishing out of a kayak in my back yard, so even though I have fished Travis, Buck, and all of the other surrounding lakes, I don't have much in the way of recent knowledge. To be honest, any time I have a 3 day + weekend, I'm at the coast, been fishing SA bay for 15 years. Reply if you have any interest.
Danny
Posted By: Kapnbill

Re: Fishing Partners for Central TX and Port O'connor - 11/07/22 06:23 PM

PM sent. I live in Austin, am retired and fish most of the local lakes. I'm on Travis frequently. Looking for partners that can fish weekdays. I run a Vexus VX20.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum