Texas Fishing Forum

Retired Bass Fisherman In Sulphur Springs

Posted By: befuddled

Retired Bass Fisherman In Sulphur Springs - 04/16/22 01:42 AM

I've fished Lake Fork since it first opened back in the early 80's and loved every minute of it. But man how that lake has changed in recent years. I've been retired for several years and sold my Champion boat years ago due to maintenance cost and storage fees. So now I don't get to fish very often, mostly in some ponds. I still have my quality bait casting rods and reels and loads of current hard and soft baits. Have caught 3 bass over 12 lbs and all were in east Texas waters and I love to concentrate on bigger bass. I try to limit my fishing trips to around 4-5 hrs and avoid the summer heat by fishing at night. Wife and I live on mostly SS and I have a pension too but we do watch our spending. I can help pay some boat owner expenses if need be. I'm not a drinker or a smoker, don't cuss, a little quiet especially when fishing, and enjoy being on the water. Spend most of my time maintaining our home and lawn here in Sulphur Springs and can fish most any day of the week. Don't usually get up very early. If you think you need a partner for part of a day or night, please send me a private message or email me at dansnyder1947@gmail.com.
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: Retired Bass Fisherman In Sulphur Springs - 04/28/22 05:47 PM

pm sent..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum