Texas Fishing Forum

partner

Posted By: Bubba90

partner - 11/24/20 03:14 AM

I am looking for a partner for Fishers of men texas east. They fish Toledo bend and rayburn. I know rayburn pretty well just looking for a partner, I have a boat and will split all costs pm me if Interested and we can exchange numbers and talk
Posted By: JC Skeeter

Re: partner - 11/24/20 03:17 AM

I’ve actually been looking for a partner for some Rayburn tournaments myself so this may work out perfectly. Can you give me any details about this trail?

Re: partner - 11/24/20 03:33 AM

Yes its 150 a team so 75 a person. Start January 9th on Rayburn. You can look up the trail at fishersofmen national tournament trail or pm me and I will give you my number and we can talk

Re: partner - 11/24/20 03:38 AM

That’s really reasonable and I like the intrigue of that trail. Have you fished this trail? How many boats do they get? I don’t have a boat but willing to pay my way if I can get a back seat in yours.

Re: partner - 11/24/20 04:00 AM

Yes i have friends that fished it and they say its a great trail with good people please pm me and I will give you my number so we can talk

Re: partner - 11/24/20 04:03 AM

Still looking for partner

Re: partner - 11/24/20 04:09 AM

Lol, hope you find someone man but this is a great trail. Just pulling your chain.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum