Texas Fishing Forum

Looking For Someone To Fish Canyon Lake - Hill Country Events

Posted By: Tejano_Gringo

Looking For Someone To Fish Canyon Lake - Hill Country Events - 02/14/20 04:30 AM

I have a humble, but cool nearly restored fiberglass bass boat. Everyone that sees it says it's a cool boat. The boat and motor have less than a 100 hours on the them. Nothing to brag about compared to a major rig, but it's not a Jon boat either. not to say there is anything wrong with Jon boats. They are where II have my first fishing memories, and where I learned how to fish. The bottom line is, I am looking for someone who wants to fish, but does not have a boat. All I ask is, not to get a hook in the face, arm, leg or any other appendage, and that you help with gas. All other maintenance is my responsibility, as the boat owner. The last number of years, I have been fishing salt. I have a ton of freshwater gear, but it has been 20+ years since seriously fish freshwater. I am interested in all species. The gentleman who owns the meat shop in Blanco today suggested this site to help find someone to fish with. I would also like to fish some local bass tournaments. I live on the north side of Canyon Lake.
Posted By: wyliepirate

Re: Looking For Someone To Fish Canyon Lake - Hill Country Events - 03/26/20 04:39 PM

Posted By: Jmandel1218

Re: Looking For Someone To Fish Canyon Lake - Hill Country Events - 04/14/20 11:53 AM

I am adding freshwater to my fishing platform (well trying to), after years of salt water fishing. Its been a learning curve for me. I have made 2 trips to Choke Canyon now and both trips ended with 2 bass on the end of my line. I throw soft plastics all winter at the coast with great success, but am struggling with fresh water lure choice/presentation. I am thinking of trying Canyon Lake on Thursday (4/16) if you are still interested in fishing partners I am happy to pay my way, even to fish out of one of my boats (both are bay boats), or trade a fresh water trip for a bay trip. I can absolutely put you on a solid day of trout fishing. A typical day right now on the bay yields 30-60 trout, reds and black drum. give me a call or text if interested! (830)477-7200 Jeremy Thanks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum