Texas Fishing Forum

Hogs and Crappie help needed...

Posted By: CollinCountyCab

Hogs and Crappie help needed... - 10/02/19 06:11 PM

I'm gonna throw this out there.......

Need a couple of folks to help me at my property in Sulpher Springs THIS SATURDAY. Im taking a walk behind brush hog, chain saws, ladders, corn, lights, ect. I do it every year. Give me 4 hours of assistance and you can go and shoot hogs 2x at my spot. The added bonus is if we get along...I fish Lewisville 3 to 4 days a week in slip and on water.

The 2nd image with the feeder is after we cleaned/mowed it last year. Its grown up a bit but nothing the brush hog cant eat up!

My regular helpers, son and daughter, are not available and I have to get it done on Saturday. Call to discuss....
NO DRAMA IF YOU COMMIT....PLEASE STICK TO IT
469-952-7772 Kevin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Hogs and Crappie help needed... - 10/07/19 04:51 PM

Ended up doing it by myself......4 hours. here is the results....:)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Hogs and Crappie help needed... - 10/08/19 01:18 AM

nice work
man you have quiet a population
&
it was 55 degrees this morning?

Re: Hogs and Crappie help needed... - 10/08/19 09:13 PM

It was even colder this morning. I have been feeding pigs out there in the daylight hours for just under 3 years now. I have 100's of em. Fun to take the kiddos out there in the colder months when we aren't fishing. My sons friends think its bananas. My daughter has her bestie going with us this sunday am......we'll see! [Linked Image]
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Hogs and Crappie help needed... - 10/09/19 11:57 AM

fun
you have a herd
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Hogs and Crappie help needed... - 10/25/19 09:12 AM

If I would have seen this before now I would have probably helped you out. I sort of like doing stuff like that (weird I know lol). Glad you got it done though.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum