Texas Fishing Forum

Hate doing this, but going crazy w/o my boat

Posted By: txcowboy1961

Hate doing this, but going crazy w/o my boat - 08/20/19 04:27 AM

Hey everyone,
I hv never had to do this before. I feel like I'm begging. Looking for another boat soon. Had to sell my boat, it was getting just too much of a job for me to handle it by myself. I brought it to Texoma couple time a month from Port Aransas. It had twin outboards 32' yellow fin. Man what a babe she was. I know water rules & regulations. I'm easy to get along with, can throw a. Cast net for catching bait to fish with if not artificial bait throwing. I know Texoma pretty good, used to fish it regularly few years ago. Have my own equipment rid/reels baits, hooks you name it, I even pulled couple of my graphs before selling org have CHIRP and know how to use them. I can make a temporary transducer mount and temp mount for graphs if needed. I am highly mechanically inclined, great wiring boats cars etc. kind of a Mr. Fixit type guy. I can meet you at the lake or ride either way, I can pay for most of your boat fuel and split towing fuel going to and fro.
I am 58 years old, love people,can't really piss me off, very easy to get along with. Love striper fishing. I only striper fish, or head to the coast. I go Flounder gigging couple times a month. Maybe we could start swapping out trips just split down the middle. Boat has to be pretty big, I got caught out on Texoma with my cousin after I helped him buy a bass boat. But we barley made it back to docks alive, waves kicked up in less than a hour and well I just don't get in bass boats on Texoma. Hoping to get a 21'-24' center console before Christmas. Look forward to fishing with someone. Thanks and gonna take a chance here. Text best way of comm. 817-threesixeight-1142
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum