Texas Fishing Forum

I found a seat...

Posted By: boatless_newbie

I found a seat... - 03/08/19 05:21 AM

Rayburn - Sealy Big Bass Tourney in late April

I have found a boater (on a different website) that's willing to take on a partner. Thank you all very much.
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: Fellow boat-less anglers - Rayburn Tourney - We must unite - 03/08/19 09:37 PM

As a boatless man myself. Not the best strategy and language on this post. It is a privelige to get invited on someones boat.
If you want to rent one thats fine, but understand no one has to let you on there boat if they dont want to and there are immense finances in owning

Re: Fellow boat-less anglers - Rayburn Tourney - We must unite - 03/08/19 10:20 PM

Ok. I'll re-phrase: hundreds of views, no invitations or privileges extended. I truly understand that no one has to let anyone on his/her boat. Just expected a bit more consideration from the group. Especially considering that we're willing to split the expenses,and pay our way. Just my .02.
Posted By: saibling

Re: Fellow boat-less anglers - Rayburn Tourney - We must unite - 03/08/19 10:59 PM

PM sent
Posted By: saibling

Re: Fellow boat-less anglers - Rayburn Tourney - We must unite - 03/08/19 11:06 PM

Right.
Posted By: Terry Stallings

Re: Fellow boat-less anglers - Rayburn Tourney - We must unite - 03/20/19 12:23 AM

I'm looking to catch a ride too in the Rayburn - Sealy Big Bass Tournament. What website did you find your ride at?

Re: Fellow boat-less anglers - Rayburn Tourney - We must unite - 03/23/19 04:35 PM

PM sent
© 2019 Texas Fishing Forum