Texas Fishing Forum

New to Texas.

Posted By: KarlC

New to Texas. - 01/20/19 12:04 AM

Hello my name is Karl im 43 and Live in Pearland i relocated here from Illinois. I fished for fun and lots of tournaments in the midwest. I am a skilled bass angler who no longer has a bass boat. I sold it for a ocean boat. i have been out on the ocean several times and have tied into some giant bull reds and trout this summer. I am looking to possibly join a bass club as a non boater or just go out and fish. I am able to share the cost also willing to tow if need be. i can operate a graph a trolling motor and read a map. My strengths are structure off shore stuff and punching grass. I have fished lake fork a number of times and caught my personal best there. i love to fish,bass,reds trout,strippers whatever i have no network here or fishing partners other than wife and kids.If anyone is interested in a day or weekend please let me know.
thank you.
Karl Carpenter.
KarlCarpenter@msn.com
Posted By: Lottfisher

Re: New to Texas. - 01/22/19 12:42 AM

Welcome to TFF Karl. I am interested in maybe hitting the bays for some inshore stuff. What boat do you own?...Lawton

Re: New to Texas. - 01/22/19 02:20 AM

I have a 21 foot seahunt. 2013
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: New to Texas. - 04/02/19 03:01 AM

Welcome to Texas and to TFF Karl! cheers texas
Posted By: saibling

Re: New to Texas. - 04/02/19 12:36 PM

Welcome to Texas, Sam Rayburn is my home lake but I fish west Galveston bay and Matagorda bay often.
Posted By: Farrside

Re: New to Texas. - 04/04/19 04:52 AM

Karl
I belong to the South Houston Bass club and we meet the first Monday of the month at the bass pro shop in Pearland. We fish all over Texas. Check out our websit or face book page. If your interested in joining or just want to meet so local anglers feel free to come to a meeting. The info is posted on the website.

Re: New to Texas. - 04/06/19 01:01 AM

Thank you all you guys on here. I have been working my tail off and have made a real good fishing friend through here as well who has been showing me around Conroe. Far side what’s the name of your club? Alsosaibling I have a 21 foot sea hunt. Also mike I got your e mail I have to work this weekend but I will return your e mail. This is a real cool forum and thank you all for the support and invites.
Posted By: dominator1971

Re: New to Texas. - 04/09/19 05:08 AM

Karl ok well im still waiting on my new skeeter fx21 my email again is michael.sims@delekus.com

By the way im 47 live in the longview area.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum