Texas Fishing Forum

Have boat will travel (Lewisville, Tawakoni, Caddo, N. TX)

Posted By: Buzzard Breath

Have boat will travel (Lewisville, Tawakoni, Caddo, N. TX) - 08/03/18 03:59 PM

Looking to expand my contacts on folks that may want to go fish with me when the usual suspects aren't available. I just don't enjoy fishing alone as much as I do with someone to chat with and outfish when I can.

I don't do black bass, my targets in order: whites/hybrids/striper, crappie, catfish.

My rig is a 2012 16' Lund with a 50hp, comfy boat for two adults and willing to accommodate if you have a kid you want to take with (one at a time!). Boat is set up with fish finders, XI5, etc. Great platform for multi-species.

I've fished Twok, Texoma, Lewisville, Joe Pool and Caddo and can usually find fish there but would like to explore PK and some other NTX lakes. I also hit Denton creek in the spring. Mostly weekends/holidays as I do work.

PM me name/phone/TFF handle.
Posted By: Wylie Coyote

Re: Have boat will travel (Lewisville, Tawakoni, Caddo, N. TX) - 08/08/18 04:08 PM

Hey, BB. Sounds like we have the same boat in different brands. Mines a Lowe with a merc 60, iPilot and Humminbirds. I prefer to fish the same species, but really don't get out much. Want to get out way more but boat hauling/launching/loading etc is a pain by myself. See my post "Weekday partner for DFW, Lavon. Your boat, my boat, share guides" in this forum. If interested, let me know. Thx

Michael Allen
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum