Texas Fishing Forum

Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat

Posted By: Fishing4Life_LivingLife

Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 01/15/18 12:11 AM

Well I got on the Dave ramsay kick and sold the truck and boat and now need to find a boater lol. I am in Houston and moved out from Arizona 6mo ago. I am versatile in fishing from a drop shot to big trout swimbaits. I can back up a trailer anywhere. And I pitch in with gas. I also would like to find someone to do tournaments with out here. I was flying back to az every month for tournaments but hoping to find someone to fish texas tournaments with. I can fish tournaments up in the Dallas area too as I don't mind making the drive. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 01/16/18 05:27 PM

We did FPU and although I still have my boat we made some changes. Probably will do some snowball work after taxes are paid!

I have an open back seat occasionally. I fish the BFL's and will fish some of the federation tournaments. Other than that don't fish many others.

Good luck!
Posted By: BMCD

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 01/17/18 09:07 PM

I also have an open back seat many times. I'll Hit fayette when I'm bored.
Posted By: Raul Perez

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 02/08/18 03:54 PM

Perfect way to fish on a budget! Congrats on joining the Dave Ramsay's gang, you'll find it easier as you got through the program!
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 02/14/18 06:53 PM

How many bassboats does Dave provide ?
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 02/14/18 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: reelswift
How many bassboats does Dave provide ?

He actually will say in his videos not to go spend your emergency fund on a new bass boat! I told my wife I was done with him after that, blasphemy!!
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 02/15/18 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: 721Phoenix
[quote=reelswift]How many bassboats does Dave provide ?

He actually will say in his videos not to go spend your emergency fund on a new bass boat! I told my wife I was done with him after that, blasphemy!!
[/quote

Agreed Dave's theory is not conducive to bass fishing on a regular basis.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 02/24/18 05:42 AM

OK I'll bite, what is the "Dave Ramsay kick"?
Posted By: kevine80

Re: Dave ramsay guy needs a backseat - 03/20/18 01:33 AM

lived like that before dave ramsey came around ---do what he says cause it is correct !
there is probably a lotta guys on here that would have a heart attack if he explained to them what a
75k bass boat looked like after 12 years of payments !
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum