Texas Fishing Forum

New Angler WESTCOASTER now living in DFW

Posted By: StayingBent

New Angler WESTCOASTER now living in DFW - 12/29/17 03:32 PM

Looking to get out fishing both fresh and salt. Lived in San Diego (Saltwater fished) for years now living in DFW and want to pick up fresh water and possible Fly Fishing. But looking for partners and possible teaching time while out fishing the lakes and any rivers. Missed out on fishing while in WA state. But making efforts to get out a fish while here. Hopefully people are nicer here then on my other fishing (BLOODYDECKS Jerks) website. Also looking for come cattle boat (deepsea) connections.
Posted By: erittmueller

Re: New Angler WESTCOASTER now living in DFW - 01/02/18 08:19 PM

DFW is still pretty big...which part?

Eric
Posted By: Carlos@Coppell

Re: New Angler WESTCOASTER now living in DFW - 01/09/18 02:42 AM

Hi StayingBent, welcome to the forum, I too have fished in San Diego and LA more than a decade ago when I lived in LA... I love fishing but 2017 for me was very slow I hope to change that in 2018; I have a 17.5 ft boat and I mostly take it to Lakes Lewisville & Grapevine and you are welcome to join me, when I go is usually Sundays when not windy nor very cold.
My boat & trailer are also okay for salt water and would love to try the bays in the Golf in 2018, for that I'll try to find people who are familiar with how to catch them in those areas, but when I go I will try to bring someone along to share the driving (and cost for gas smile ). Happy fishing this 2018
Carlos

Re: New Angler WESTCOASTER now living in DFW - 01/09/18 04:56 PM

For sure. I am always down. Thanks for the welcome and the invite let me know. I do sometimes have some ministry events on weekends but we will see when time comes. Thanks so much Carlos. EX-CALI (Dude)

Re: New Angler WESTCOASTER now living in DFW - 01/09/18 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: erittmueller
DFW is still pretty big...which part?

Eric

Sorry forgot how HUGE FW is. I am in North FW (35/820) off Western Center, for at lease this year.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum