Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Austin Video Report - 28 Jan 2015 - Better Late Than Never

Posted By: Strictly Biznuss

Lake Austin Video Report - 28 Jan 2015 - Better Late Than Never - 02/11/15 01:44 PM

I'm a little late posting this report, but better late than never I guess! I did a video report for Lake Austin, about two weeks ago. I wasn't really paying attention to the length of the video as I was editing and it ended up a bit long, but whatever. The first half of the video is mostly the actual fishing and the last half of the video is me yakking about the fishing and explaining how I caught 'em.

About a week after I did the video report, I went out with Tyler Anderson (TylersReelFishing on YouTube) on Lake Austin and got a bit more footage. From what we found, it looks like the spring fling is just right around the corner. I usually use GoPro Studio Editor for my videos, but decided to mess around with Windows Movie Maker to see how I like it and just threw together this short clip from our day out.

I think I like Windows Movie Maker better.
Posted By: Kens3313

Re: Lake Austin Video Report - 28 Jan 2015 - Better Late Than Never - 02/17/15 04:15 AM

loved the videos, good job, I always wanted to make it out to that lake, have heard good things about it
Posted By: catchnrelease

Re: Lake Austin Video Report - 28 Jan 2015 - Better Late Than Never - 02/21/15 02:48 PM

There are also some big mommas in Lady Bird Lake downtown Austin. Unfortunately, no motorized boats. But they are a blast in a jon boat with a trolling motor.
Posted By: catchnrelease

Re: Lake Austin Video Report - 28 Jan 2015 - Better Late Than Never - 02/21/15 02:49 PM

I loved your video. Your dog is awesome!
Posted By: Strictly Biznuss

Re: Lake Austin Video Report - 28 Jan 2015 - Better Late Than Never - 02/22/15 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: catchnrelease
There are also some big mommas in Lady Bird Lake downtown Austin. Unfortunately, no motorized boats. But they are a blast in a jon boat with a trolling motor.

Motorized boats are allowed... you just can't ever turn on that big motor. Electric motor only. You can launch a fully-rigged bass boat as long as you never turn on that outboard... and that goes for loading/unloading on/off the trailer as well. It all has to be done with the trolling motor.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum