Texas Fishing Forum

AMISTAD BASS GUIDE REPORT APRIL 4, 2021

Posted By: AMISTAD BASS

AMISTAD BASS GUIDE REPORT APRIL 4, 2021 - 04/04/21 03:08 PM

April 4, 2021
Water Level 45.32
Water Temp low to mid 60s

First I want to say thanks to those who sent congratulations regarding my Texas Team Trail win. Without a doubt a fun and exciting day. Winning a boat is a good problem to have haha.. As for Amistad, its a bumpy ride lately. The wind has blown and then blown some more. A couple days a go I had two teenagers. Their Dad followed with 2 more in his boat. It was like we were surfing trying to navigate back to the ramp. It was a slow ride one giant wave at a time. We returned safe but Dad speared a wave and his crew were drenched head to toe. The important part is they still caught fish haha.. Catching fish hasnt been an issue. The keeper fun size are plentiful. The mamas have been playing hard to catch. I had the big fish of the recent tournament. It was 7.52. I was surprised it held up with 165 boats competing. My guess is the larger have mostly spawned and gone. If you look hard you can still find beds but they arent lake wide like expected for this time of year. The positive side is late April May and June should be on fire. The water temps will rise and the activity level will be at the Red Bull level. The week or so of freezing temps a while back sure knocked the grass down but its returning fast and will only help the bite in days to come.

If you’re Interested in a day on the lake feel free to call or text (830) 768-3648. Info www.amistadbass.com
Thanks

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: hcbasser

Re: AMISTAD BASS GUIDE REPORT APRIL 4, 2021 - 04/05/21 11:41 AM

Nice Report as usual... it was good fishing with you the couple days in March!
Thanks,
Clark
Posted By: OLE BBQ

Re: AMISTAD BASS GUIDE REPORT APRIL 4, 2021 - 05/11/21 12:16 AM

I have a tournament on Lake Amistad in a few weeks and I was wondering if you could recommend some good safe places to stay. Thanks
Posted By: AMISTAD BASS

Re: AMISTAD BASS GUIDE REPORT APRIL 4, 2021 - 05/16/21 11:48 AM

PM sent 👍
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum