Texas Fishing Forum

Need Pond help, who to call

Posted By: Unclebubba

Need Pond help, who to call - 08/01/22 11:30 PM

We have a pond in Navarro County. The last few years have been pretty bad. Extremely choked with weeds, and pond has been getting lower than normal. This year, we treated the pond with wipeout, which did kill the weeds that were still in the water, but our 1 acre pond is now down to two ponds, about 1/3rd of an acre total. The lily pads that were not in the water are still thriving. I'm not sure that many fish are surviving anyhow, so I am wanting to talk to someone about digging it out deeper and dozing and re-setting the dam. Who would you suggest talking to about that in Navarro County? SE corner of Navarro if that makes a difference.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Need Pond help, who to call - 08/02/22 01:27 PM

I used this guy 18 months ago to dig my pond-
VERY happy with what he did for me it’s my understanding he has dug over 200 ponds as of when he did mine-
I had about 4 others come and bid for it and I felt like he was the best choice-
I am between Palmer and Ennis so I think he would come your way or at least recommend someone-
It may take a day for him to call you back but he will when he gets off the dozer-
Good luck-

Chris Bacak
254-592-2552
Posted By: GODSDOZER

Re: Need Pond help, who to call - 08/03/22 03:35 PM

PM sent.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum