Texas Fishing Forum

Private Water Fishing Reviews

Posted By: Denny Crane

Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/07/20 04:25 PM

No Affiliation, thinking of joining with all this CV mess going on, looking for some peace and solitude and if I catch something, even better.

Can anyone provide any input, looking for the good and if any bad.

Thanks In Advance,

Denny
Posted By: kcb

Re: Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/07/20 04:39 PM

There was recently a post about this in the bass fishing section that went to a couple pages. Can't remember exact title. If you can't find that you can check with Ken A. or Jackson Bean on here.

Re: Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/09/20 11:51 PM

I Found it and reached out to both, looks like a very well run and impressive organization.
Thanks for all the help.

Re: Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/12/20 03:21 PM

Do they have any medals or way to gauge which lakes produce which size bass from the members reports?
Like $$$ = 50 DD's / Yr Avg.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/13/20 02:19 AM

It would be cool for them to have(if they don't already) a monthly tracker for all the lakes that would list-
How many DDs had been caught
Conditions of the bodies of water(low/high), temps
Best lures during that time/recommended

I've been to one particular place 5xs(I think) now(not thru PWF but booked it individually) and have had some great overall numbers days and my sister caught an 11lb 12oz monster!! I've broken 8lbs there but I've also zeroed.

Re: Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/14/20 04:50 PM

Doesn't it always work that way, Girls!
I agree I would like to see A 🐟 🐟 🐟 🐟 rating and would think they would have someone interacting with guests to get reviews to include baits, areas and conditions, levels clarity etc. Then use bass forecast and a PB is guaranteed huh.

-d-

Re: Private Water Fishing Reviews - 07/16/20 03:43 PM

Anyone think having their own Mobile App possibly integrated with Bass Forecast with a Map of all the lakes and most effective baits and recent reports would be value add for the members, especially if it's FREE!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum