Texas Fishing Forum

Restaraunt on Lake Fork?

Posted By: BAllen91

Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/21/17 08:06 PM

What is the name of the bar and grill on Lake Fork with tvs? The owner is a member of TFF.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/21/17 08:34 PM

Fisherman's Cove in Williams Creek. There was one on the east side several years ago. Owned by a retired LEO. Unfortuantely, that didn't last.

East Fork in Yantis at 515 and 154 also, too.
Posted By: Little Mustang

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/21/17 08:42 PM

Did Fisherman's Cove Open back up?
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/21/17 09:04 PM

East fork is no more..... renamed and rebranding by some friends....Neon Moon.... Brandie will take care of you
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/21/17 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: txmasterpo
East fork is no more..... renamed and rebranding by some friends....Neon Moon.... Brandie will take care of you

Is the really sexy waitress still there?
Posted By: BassStalker

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/21/17 09:32 PM

I don't think Fisherman's Cove is open. Not like it used to be! It used to be awesome, good food ,beer, music.
Posted By: P_102

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/22/17 11:21 AM

Unless your 'sexy waitress' has a beard and wears overalls I didn't see her a few days ago....food was very good but just a tad pricey, I'd go back.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/22/17 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: BassStalker
I don't think Fisherman's Cove is open. Not like it used to be! It used to be awesome, good food ,beer, music.

I'm not sure that awesome and fisherman's cove ever should be used in a sentence together.

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/22/17 01:43 PM

Well 20 yrs ago it was. Stayed packed.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/22/17 02:12 PM

First time I stayed there was mid 2000s, a couple had just bought it, his name was Dan I believe. They were very nice and it was ok. The next year we went back they had started karyoke type deal and it was clear they were turning into a drunk mess lol. And if east fork would permanently close no matter the name the post tourney divorce rate would go down dramatically

Re: Restaraunt on Lake Fork? - 10/22/17 03:15 PM

Oh yeah, I 100% see what you're saying now once you said Karaoke!! Lol. I was going in the mid/late 90's. Never been to east fork.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum