Texas Fishing Forum

INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More!

Posted By: Supermat

INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 05:09 PM

We worked so hard to do something that had never been done before. To our knowledge, no one has successfully captured schooling bass eating topwater lures before. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as we enjoyed filming it! There is so much information to be gleened from watching bass in their natural surroundings. The schooling behaviour of these fish is what fascinated me most. Its incredible to watch how they trigger one another into biting. I hope its educational and entertaining for all of you as well!

Posted By: texasAUtiger

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 05:56 PM

Awesome footage!
Posted By: Karl Dietz

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 07:05 PM

Amazing to see that! I can't imagine how long it would take to get footage like that!

Those rattle baits are loud!

Very well done!
Posted By: Cheesehead Wes

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 08:08 PM

Love how they slurp in the waver! This video is incredible!!!
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 08:24 PM

awesome video. It amazed me that the other fish didn't care that their buddy was going for a rodeo ride.
Posted By: M. Alexander

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 09:47 PM

Incredible footage, Matt! Thanks for sharing. thumb
Posted By: Chris G

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 09:48 PM

Maybe best video I've seen ever on here!! This give Alabama Bass Fishing's top water videos a run for their money! great job!!
Posted By: goodman1389

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/13/17 10:39 PM

Awesome video
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 12:03 AM

Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 12:54 AM

Very cool!
Posted By: SourTemplePilot

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 01:28 AM

Incredible! Makes me want to throw a camera on bottom to see what we can get here in TX on topwater! banana
Posted By: C130

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 01:58 AM

Awesome, incredible video! Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: mossyback75

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 02:27 AM

They seem to really like the jerk bait. Thanks for the video. Super interesting. Appreciate all the videos you guys have done on you tube. Have learned a TON from you guys.
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 02:47 AM

Great video. It is amazing what you picked up underwater. VERY beneficial to watch. THANKS for sharing. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 03:15 AM

Nice
Posted By: Bruce's

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 03:20 AM

That was interesting to watch. In most of the violent hits they were puking up shad while striking another bait.I would bet there was a giant sitting very close just watching.
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/14/17 05:00 AM

Top notch work! Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: RANDYSGLIDE

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/15/17 12:26 AM

Cool
Posted By: TEXASJIGSTER

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/15/17 09:27 PM

thumb
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/16/17 12:36 PM

That was fantastic. You guys absolutely know how to make a fishing video. They are the best.
Posted By: PhotonSlinger

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/16/17 06:11 PM

Very cool video, great footage
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/16/17 06:46 PM

Love your videos. One of my favorite things about them is you let the content do the talking. No need to jump around on camera and try to be the focus. You let the content be the focus. Love it.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/16/17 06:58 PM

That was a WOW video, best ever on TFF. Weird though, one bass would come up and put his/her nose to the lure, swim off and the other would jump all over it. Smart bass, dumb bass ? Wonder how often this happens to us when we're fishing ? Makes sense now when you miss a bite to go right back in there.
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/16/17 11:25 PM

Awesome video I hope to see some of those violent strikes from above the water tomorrow!!
Posted By: Magged Out

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/16/17 11:46 PM

Awesome!

Those Bluegill swimming around with the Bass at the 5:00 are some Monsters eeks
Posted By: Fish AKA Jerry

Re: INSANE Under Footage of Bass Eating Topwaters From Below, Smashing Swimbaits and More! - 09/17/17 03:50 PM

It was very interesting to see the behavior of other fish. Seems most of the time the rest of the school didn't care what was happening.

Great piece of work. Thank you !
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum