Texas Fishing Forum

TTO championship

Posted By: Mike Keenan

TTO championship - 09/11/17 02:30 AM

Proud to call Lloyd Walker a friend, glad to see a win go to a great team of Lloyd Walker and Russell Lee...
Almost 7 pounds better than second place... cheers
Posted By: BassStalker

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 03:12 AM

Looked like a good tournament! Weights were amazing! I'm definitely doing it wrong on Lew.
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 11:56 AM

Congrats to 1 place team. Lloyd is a great guy.
Posted By: tejasbass

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 04:46 PM

Congrats to the winners and all those that got a check. 52 pounds on Lewisville right now. Are you kidding me? GREAT job!
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 09:28 PM

Congrats to Russell & Lloyd as well! I'm still in shock that our 46lbs for 2 days didn't win. They crushed it!! Congrats

Russell & Lloyd...... the new Lewisville Jesus! Lol
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 09:38 PM

Great job to anyone catching over 15lbs a day out there! We practiced 5 days and never had over 18lbs a day. Still had a great time bet we caught 100 fish over the weekend just couldn't find the quality we needed.. Tto put on another great tournament aswell!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 09:55 PM

52 pounds is amazing! Heck, 46 is amazing! Congrats to you guys. Lewisville has had a great couple of years. She's really been kicking out some sacks.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: TTO championship - 09/11/17 10:25 PM

Congrats. Both are good guys on top of good anglers.
Posted By: B.Hollingshead

Re: TTO championship - 09/12/17 02:06 AM

Congrats to Russel, Lloyd, Biggs & Clay on yalls finish, I'm not one bit surprised it took 53lbs with what I seen on are last 3 outings of 27-30lbs each trip. We caught them the first day and Lake turning over didn't help are deep bite the second day. They stuck with it and capitalized. TTO is one of the top and toughest trails around on top of bass champs with the sticks in it. Ran by the best guys and sponsors around that I call close friends. See y'all next year.
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: TTO championship - 09/12/17 02:19 AM

good group of guys ! I look forward to fishing against y'all next year.
Posted By: skeeter james

Re: TTO championship - 09/12/17 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: BassStalker
Looked like a good tournament! Weights were amazing! I'm definitely doing it wrong on Lew.

You and me both brother!!!
I have no idea where all these huge bags are coming from. My spots that use to really produce suck now... I may as well be fishing in the parking lot!!
Posted By: Joefishin

Re: TTO championship - 09/12/17 03:49 PM

Congrats to all the top sticks out there in the championship. That was some tough fishing out there for most of us. Those who found these weights definitely did their home work and earned it.
Posted By: buda13

Re: TTO championship - 09/12/17 04:07 PM

Heres a link to the results.... these guys are good!

http://www.tto-tx.com/file/2017%20TTO%20Championship%20Lewisville.pdf eeks
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: TTO championship - 09/12/17 11:31 PM

Congrats to Russell & Lloyd ,James & Clay, Brandon and Jeremy and everyone in the money.
Steve and I stumbled some on Saturday but made some ground on Saturday. We saw a bass that looked to be 14lbs eat a giant shad.
I agree with Brandon TTO is one of the best trails ran by the best Donnie and Darryl.
Posted By: TDR2

Re: TTO championship - 09/13/17 03:44 AM

Congrats to the winners
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: TTO championship - 09/13/17 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SKEETER_MAN_225
good group of guys ! I look forward to fishing against y'all next year.

You will like the 1st lake on the schedule!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum