Texas Fishing Forum

Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament Guaranteed $14,000 in cash and prizes plus more payouts SKEETER REAL MONEY SANCTIONED

Posted By: HooksetBrother - Adam

Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament Guaranteed $14,000 in cash and prizes plus more payouts SKEETER REAL MONEY SANCTIONED - 08/10/17 06:08 AM

UPDATE - SKEETER REAL MONEY SANCTIONED

The Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament is Sept 9th on Lake Palestine to support Operation Comfort a 501c3 organization that supports the Wounded Soldiers in the hospital while they recover from wounds sustained in the Iraq and Afghanistan.

Guaranteed Sponsor Prizes of 1st place $5,000 2nd place $2,000 Big Bass $500 and over $6,500 in Prizes and Door Prizes before we even get to our regular payouts based on boater turnout. We'll once again have wounded soldiers / veterans needing volunteers boaters to compete with each other but this is also an open tournament for anyone to compete.

100% of what's raised goes to Operation Comfort and so far in our 2 years of running we have raised over $17,500 for them. Last year alone in our 2nd year we raised $12,500 for Operation Comfort and paid out over $13,500 in Cash and Prizes to our Anglers with 96 teams.

Head to our Facebook page Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament for more details
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/10/17 09:30 AM

I'll be there.
Posted By: Crankalot

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/10/17 01:35 PM

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/14/1/Tournament_Dates_&_Inf
Posted By: johnathonmharding

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/10/17 07:46 PM

bouncyme!

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/12/17 05:05 PM

Folks you won't find this kind of tournament anywhere else that weekend.

$7500 in Guaranteed Sponsor Top Prizes
$6500 in Prizes and Door Prizes

That's $14,000 to our Anglers before we even get to normal payouts based on boater turnout...
If you'd like to take a soldier contact me 903-920-3330 if not bring your normal partner this is one not to miss
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/12/17 08:35 PM

In

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/14/17 05:34 PM

Have a boat load of money to spend on Prizes. Give me some good ideas.
Posted By: Alex Finch

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/14/17 07:08 PM

You guys did a good job last year. I'll fish it again if I can make it.

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/14/17 11:01 PM

Just some idea on the type of prizes we're handing out... So much more coming

Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/15/17 01:56 AM

Great event and Great Cause. I will be there. Looking forward to it.

Prayers/Support For All Our Men/Women of the Military.

May God Bless You All.

Thanks For Your Service To Our Great Country ! USA flag

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/16/17 09:44 PM

Just ordered 10 more Duckett Rods for giveaways.... Come out and fish this truly amazing event in support of our Wounded Soldiers

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/17/17 09:52 PM

#22ADAY LOSE THEIR BATTLE TO PTSD

Our team wanted to support the tournament as well. So we decided what better way than to continue to talk and preach about Fishing For PTSD Recovery™ and not hide the fact that we continue to lose Soldiers & Veterans to SUICIDE due to their PTSD struggles. We chose to get these 20oz YETI Ramblers customized to represent our Brothers and Sisters in Arms we continue to lose to PTSD and hope by raising awareness one day we will drastically decrease this tragedy.

Organizing and running this Tournament for Operation Comfort is personal and dear to our hearts and hope every year our numbers grow.. Our Wounded Soldiers deserve the biggest and best turnout we can give them...

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/18/17 04:04 AM

Guys this is a cool event always some awesome door prizes to win! Guaranteed payout as well!

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/21/17 07:56 PM

With everyone so fascinated with the Solar Eclipse we're over here getting covered with Prizes... Duckett Fishing going above and beyond for our Military Men and Women

Posted By: Big Kahuna Fishing

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/21/17 08:35 PM

Sharing tournament with the bass club in Killeen.
Getting them to share also.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/23/17 01:35 PM

Great event...great guys...met some great folks last year
I'm looking forward to it.
Posted By: RudiTexas

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/23/17 03:44 PM

How much is entry fee

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/24/17 01:06 AM

In a time where our Country is at odds with one another what better way to show unity as one than some good ole fashion patriotism prizes... A huge thanks to Kelli Dyar Smith who is the mother of Hookset Brothers Kody Corrin for making these custom US Flags. Can't wait to be able to present these as Prizes. The Combat Flag will be presented to one of our competing wounded soldiers and we will raffle off the Pledge of Allegiance American Flag to raise more funds for Operation Comfort.

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/24/17 03:58 AM

Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/24/17 08:06 PM

This is an awesome event by the looks of it! I will be sharing this to my page.

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/25/17 04:06 PM

Prizes Prizes Prizes HELLO PRIZES
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/25/17 05:15 PM

How mich and where is launch?

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/25/17 07:47 PM

Registration dates and times are on the tournament section. Entry is $150 and it's first cast on your spot. Off site weigh in. Go to Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament on Facebook for more details
Posted By: guntz67

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/26/17 06:14 PM

I will be there
Posted By: TinRangerJim

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 08/29/17 04:39 PM

Just ran this past my wife...I'll be there.

Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 09/05/17 02:03 PM

$14,000 in Guaranteed Cash and Prizes before regular payouts based on turnout. Not a single tournament this weekend giving away this much stuff and for our Wounded Soldiers who've sacrificed so much for our Nation.

Posted By: guntz67

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 09/05/17 05:48 PM

Bump For a GOOD cause

Re: Who's Fishing Sept 9th Operation Comfort Benefit Tournament support our Wounded Soldiers / win over $14,000 cash and prizes - 09/05/17 10:20 PM

SKEETER REAL MONEY SANCTIONED
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum