Texas Fishing Forum

Garmin update help needed.

Posted By: Rocky Robison

Garmin update help needed. - 08/10/17 01:04 AM

I put this in General Equipment discussion and didn't have any success, so thought I would try here.

Do y'all know anywhere around the D/FW area that will download the 93sv updates to a supplied new microSD card? I'm willing to bring or drop off the card and pay to have this done. I'm going to call West Marine to see if they do it, but thought I would ask here 1st to see if something closer to G.P. was available.
Thanks!

P.S.
I do not have a computer where I am at capable of performing this. No card slots or USB ports available on the computer here.
Posted By: denerro

Re: Garmin update help needed. - 08/10/17 03:31 AM

Not sure if I'm closer but I'd be glad to do it for you, just updated mine last month. I'm in Saginaw. (N.FW) Let me know if I can help.
Posted By: ring fry

Re: Garmin update help needed. - 08/10/17 12:44 PM

Can't you go to a library and do it there?

SE Kansas grass grower
Posted By: Rocky Robison

Re: Garmin update help needed. - 08/11/17 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: denerro
Not sure if I'm closer but I'd be glad to do it for you, just updated mine last month. I'm in Saginaw. (N.FW) Let me know if I can help.
Originally Posted By: ring fry
Can't you go to a library and do it there?

SE Kansas grass grower

denerro, thank you for the offer and I'll let you know! You're about 24 miles away.
I'm going to go to the library and see if I can do it there like ring fry suggested above and pintail in a PM. I don't know and didn't read how long the download takes. If it's under 2 hours and I can do it at the library I will, anything longer I won't be able to leave my mom alone that long.
Thanks for the replies!
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Garmin update help needed. - 08/11/17 03:57 PM

I can also do it. I live in Crowley. If that does not work I can mail it to you. What I would need is the latest software you have on your unit.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum