Texas Fishing Forum

What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 chirp-mega si-gps transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra?

Posted By: jafish

What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 chirp-mega si-gps transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra? - 07/30/17 03:39 PM

Bought two Helix 10"s and want one transducer up front and on back. What is the best front bracket out there to use on the Minn Kota Ulterra ?
Posted By: gwl2

Re: What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra? - 07/30/17 04:33 PM

Transducer sheild and saver would be my guess
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra? - 07/30/17 04:43 PM

Yep. They will have one for it
Posted By: texasbassdude

Re: What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra? - 07/31/17 02:05 PM

I've been happy with my Transducer Shield and Saver, although I've only had it a few months. If looks matter to you, the powder coated clamps for it that come from the same company look really sharp, too.

Just be sure that you match up the model number on your transducer to the model that the shield & saver fits. Despite what some boat shops will tell you, (cough, cough Ken-at-Boerne-Marine, cough, cough) all of the Humminbird SI/DI transducers aren't the same size. The sheild & savers have model numbers for a reason.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra? - 07/31/17 02:15 PM

Since there are six Helix 10 models, you inquiry doesn't have enough detail to suggest a trolling motor mount.
Posted By: jafish

Re: What mount to use Humminbird Helix 10 transducer on Minn Kota Ulterra? - 08/01/17 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Wayne P.
Since there are six Helix 10 models, you inquiry doesn't have enough detail to suggest a trolling motor mount.
As requested I have a Humminbird Helix 10 G2N Chirp - Mega SI - GPS that I need to match up with a bracket to my new Minn Kota Ulterra and thanks for any help.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum