Texas Fishing Forum

Pearland Ponds?

Posted By: Wilso

Pearland Ponds? - 07/23/17 12:00 AM

Hey everyone,
Are there good ponds I can fish in Pearland besides Tom Bass? I'm looking for ponds that can even be located near neighborhoods. I've been to ponds in the Stafford/Sugarland area, but I want to find a good spot closer to me (I live off of 518). If you're willing to share, please let me know!
Posted By: Billy Blazer 300 HPDI

Re: Pearland Ponds? - 07/23/17 04:28 AM

I lived in Pearland for about 10 years. I do not know of many places. Some Tanks behind Town Lake Estates where I used to live but never caught anything out of them. I think you can see them from Pealand Parkway, right side of the road past Town Lake Estates like you are doing to Dixe Farm.
Posted By: saibling

Re: Pearland Ponds? - 07/23/17 01:53 PM

I've family living in Pearland. when Chocolate bayou is brown we hit rodeo palms, some sand pits. most are private and require permission however some are full of bass.
Posted By: tangledup3

Re: Pearland Ponds? - 07/23/17 10:39 PM

Hey Wilso worked in Pearland last summer and there are two ponds in a neighborhood called twin lakes off of veterans pkwy. Ponds are full of grass but they are loaded with bass up to 4 pounds. Let me know if you find them and how you did. Also had descent luck at Tom bass park , just hit some of the smaller ponds near the tennis court. Hint: throw a kvd watermelon red caffeine shad Texas rigged weightless.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum