Texas Fishing Forum

New guy question? probably boring

Posted By: BuzzBaitBomber

New guy question? probably boring - 07/15/17 04:14 AM

Hey everyone stumbled on to this forum a few months back and finally registered! I have enjoyed and used all the tips I've managed to come across on here. I saw a video on youtube where a guy made a lure that had 12 im guessing or so soft minnow swim baits rigged up to look like a school of shad or minnows. It looked pretty darn wild. But he was catching fish. Do any of you master anglers know what it is im talking about? Is it home made or something in stores. Im pretty new to bass fishing probably 3 or 4 years so probably something that has been around for ages. Thanks guys/gals
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/15/17 04:24 AM

Look up Alabama Rig and go from there. Many, many different variations of the original design.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/15/17 11:52 AM

Not for sure about the master anglers, but there are plenty of master baiters on here.

Alabama Rig - the legal way to cheat in a tournament!
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/15/17 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Not for sure about the master anglers, but there are plenty of master baiters on here.

Alabama Rig - the legal way to cheat in a tournament!
dead frkazoid Alabama rig is what you're looking for.
Posted By: Ranger481

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/15/17 02:47 PM

welcome
Posted By: Nathan_Flovin

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/15/17 04:57 PM

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/umbrellarig.html
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/16/17 12:39 AM

You can ask any question you want as long as it isn't one of those "best" questions. "Best" rod question. "Best" reel question. And definitely not the "best" trolling motor question.

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/16/17 10:17 PM

Yep thats exactly what i saw. You guys answer my questions quick. I got another one! What trolling motor should i buy?

LOL duly noted "Rayzor" Thanks guys
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/16/17 10:22 PM

what kind of boat do you have.

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/16/17 10:40 PM

oh lol sorry Jim Sr. i was attempting to make a funny. no need for a trolling motor. thanks for trying to help
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/17/17 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: BuzzBaitBomber
oh lol sorry Jim Sr. i was attempting to make a funny. no need for a trolling motor. thanks for trying to help
but come onnnnn we all wanted to tell you what trolling motor you needed banana

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/18/17 01:41 AM

haha give it time im sure to post one of the questions sooner or later
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/18/17 12:15 PM

If you only buy one bait at a time you can't afford a trolling motor, boat or depth finder. Might want to take up golf at the putt putt range.

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/21/17 07:32 PM

Hey spacejunkie im confused by your post. Sorry im a new to the forums. Why would they guy that buys one bait at a time not beable to afford a trolling motor boat or depth finder. All those things you buy one at a time so were is the logic. Im not trying to insight an argument maybe there is something im not understanding here. GODBLESS
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: New guy question? probably boring - 07/21/17 10:34 PM

The answer is..... Chevy/Ranger/Motorguide/Lowrance/Mercury/Talon(cause you can put a light on top)/ G-loomis/ Shimano/ and Whataburger. LOL banana

Welcome welcome
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum