Great video!
Posted By: Chasin'Bass

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: cruzfishing
Great video!

Thanks you!
Posted By: cruzfishing

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 04:56 PM

I think I spent more time trying to figure out what part of the lake that was and missed most of your catches. grin I've had trouble locating them deep so this give me hope. Thanks for the great video. thumb

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 05:22 PM

I think I spent more time trying to figure out what part of the lake that was and missed most of your catches. grin I've had trouble locating them deep so this give me hope. Thanks for the great video. thumb

That lake is definitely tough & this was the only time I have caught them good & I have been on Fork about 15 times. I went back last week & only caught 1 so its hit or miss.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 05:28 PM

I have tried lots of deep spots with various luck and I am still trying to figure out when to stay or go...I'm still learning my fishfinder...
Did you guys stop there specifically because you saw fish on the graph? or did you pick that spot because you knew that there were fish from before?

I ask because I wonder do you fish a deep spot even if you don't see fish on the screen? How long do you stay?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 05:54 PM

We fished that spot because we saw fish on the graph & have never fished that spot before. We got a few fish to bite so we stayed on that spot all day but it was tough to get them to eat but if you could get one to eat it would start a feeding frenzy for a few min.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 07:36 PM

Landen caught that fish in a towel!! lol that's hilarious
Posted By: SK1

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:01 PM

Another great video Chase,keep'um coming

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Did he tell you about the surprise I got while editing this video?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: SK1
Another great video Chase,keep'um coming

Thanks man.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Chasin'Bass
We fished that spot because we saw fish on the graph & have never fished that spot before. We got a few fish to bite so we stayed on that spot all day but it was tough to get them to eat but if you could get one to eat it would start a feeding frenzy for a few min.

Thank you for that...that helps a lot.

I wonder if the Hydrowave would have come in handy at that point?
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:46 PM

Excellent job. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:49 PM

Thank you for that...that helps a lot.

I wonder if the Hydrowave would have come in handy at that point? [/quote]

Your welcome & I just installed one on my boat so time will tell it it was worth the $$$

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Donald Harper
Excellent job. Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome
Posted By: Tjbev13

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 09:14 PM

I have tried lots of deep spots with various luck and I am still trying to figure out when to stay or go...I'm still learning my fishfinder...
Did you guys stop there specifically because you saw fish on the graph? or did you pick that spot because you knew that there were fish from before?

I ask because I wonder do you fish a deep spot even if you don't see fish on the screen? How long do you stay?

Not all fish move deep this time of year, on Saturday I caught a 7 pound 23" fish in 4' of water. Also caught a bunch of good unders in skinny water

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 10:24 PM

Yes y'all are little to close now..... eeks

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 10:28 PM

Not all fish move deep this time of year, on Saturday I caught a 7 pound 23" fish in 4' of water. Also caught a bunch of good unders in skinny water [/quote]

This is true you can always catch fish shallow but most of the big bass move out deep this time of year IMO.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 10:29 PM

Yes y'all are little to close now..... eeks

LOL
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 10:53 PM

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but here goes.

Your video was fun, I felt like I was in the boat with you guys thumb

Editing was excellent.

When you said big bass beatdown, I wasn't expecting a bunch of fish 3lbs and less fish off of SRA point. That was a nice spoon fish off the W side of the 154 on your way to lunch. Grass still good over there?

I almost stopped the video when you guys were walking up the hill to Oakridge for lunch, but I continued watching your video until the "8 pounder". Did y'all ever catch any really big fish off that spot?

Nice fish. What's the point of no shirt other than it's hot out this time of year. Never seen a professionally produced fishing show or video with some shirtless huckleberry dancing around the boat. Have you?

I didn't watch the rest of your video but hope y'all caught some giants later in the day. That's how it typically happens this time of year.

Thanks for your effort and I wish you the best of luck and continued success with your youtube endeavor.

Posted By: WAWI

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:11 PM

roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:21 PM

SMDH come on Chris ya the title is a little much but I mean can you make up anymore stuff to complain about in the video. Plus I think we can all agree that any YouTube video is far from a professional video...
Posted By: mudd

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:26 PM

Least I'll know why the SRA spot will b packed now while everyone is trying catch those 3lbers this weekend.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:38 PM

Nice video.......did u guys catch any off of Dolly Parton's humps?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Nice video.......did u guys catch any off of Dolly Parton's humps?

We only caught them off this one spot.
Posted By: Zebco1961

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:48 PM

Nice Chase
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: mudd
Least I'll know why the SRA spot will b packed now while everyone is trying catch those 3lbers this weekend.

That point is a beacon for 3lbers hope everyone stays on it
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:54 PM

I only watch vids of bass over 9lbs...
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:55 PM

SMDH come on Chris ya the title is a little much but I mean can you make up anymore stuff to complain about in the video. Plus I think we can all agree that any YouTube video is far from a professional video...

I won't watch it but i am sure fouz or anyone else could find plenty more to complain about.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:56 PM

Yup. That spots not much of a secret. Those fish have been there since May. I actually think I saw you guys that day. Was this filmed in June? He has the only boat I've ever seen with flags on the back.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/12/17 11:57 PM

Sinkey I know there was boat flying around 2 weeks ago out there also with flags. Saw it in Little Caney

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Sinkey
Yup. That spots not much of a secret. Those fish have been there since May. I actually think I saw you guys that day. Was this filmed in June? He has the only boat I've ever seen with flags on the back.

Yes late June
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 01:05 AM

I have to be honest, I did not care for the video or the flat bill cap, but that's me. Maybe Im too old school.
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 01:09 AM

Y'all caught them good, had fun, and shared what worked..... doesn't matter if I am too old and jaded to have that much enthusiasm, just keep doing what makes you happy and attracts viewers.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 02:34 AM

Great video, I just wish you guys could have a good time:)
Posted By: PlanoTom

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 11:44 AM

Looks like you two had a good time - thanks for letting us ride along.

Also glad to see you protect yourself from the sun. That's a good example for the younger YouTube crowd to follow.
Posted By: Buddy E

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 02:59 PM

nice video and some good fish... thanks
Posted By: BassMajician

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 03:42 PM

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing it!
Posted By: BassBlack

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 05:03 PM

Nice video, my thought was hope you enjoy getting back in your boat like that!! Enjoy it won't last!! LOL!!
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman

When you said big bass beatdown, I wasn't expecting a bunch of fish 3lbs and less fish off of SRA point.

This comment right here is why I refuse to even click on the video.

"Big", "Huge", "Giant" and I am sure there are few more get waaaaaaaaay over used in these videos and especially in the titles. Its nothing more than a click bait catch word. I actually enjoy most of the fishing videos posted here and some of the popular You Tubers but there is a couple who I just flat out refuse to even click on anymore because the title is usually grossly exaggerated. The videos posted on this forum I have come to find its best to read the comments first rather than waste my time waiting for that GIANT mentioned in the title to bite..........which of course rarely happens.

Glad I read the comments first this time as well.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/13/17 08:51 PM

popcorn
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 12:29 AM

Good Job Guys. Great Summer Spot. Nice Day Of Catching .
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: JCBfromTHF

When you said big bass beatdown, I wasn't expecting a bunch of fish 3lbs and less fish off of SRA point.

"Big", "Huge", "Giant" and I am sure there are few more get waaaaaaaaay over used in these videos and especially in the titles. Its nothing more than a click bait catch word. I actually enjoy most of the fishing videos posted here and some of the popular You Tubers but there is a couple who I just flat out refuse to even click on anymore because the title is usually grossly exaggerated. The videos posted on this forum I have come to find its best to read the comments first rather than waste my time waiting for that GIANT mentioned in the title to bite..........which of course rarely happens.

I enjoyed their video more than your comment. Maybe you should watch it.
How many times have you watched the Elites catch a "Giant" that turns out to be a 2lber? But we all still watch them and enjoy the show. A "giant" fish is relative to the body of water and to the person who is fishing it.
Try to have an open mind.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: txmasterpo
Y'all caught them good, had fun, and shared what worked..... doesn't matter if I am too old and jaded to have that much enthusiasm, just keep doing what makes you happy and attracts viewers.

Thanks man

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:28 PM

Im not sure what you consider a BIG BASS but 8.33 & 6.13 are big bass to me.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:44 PM

First off, if you're gonna get your feelings hurt, you should just quit posting videos.

You caught two nice fish. Some would consider them big. That doesn't make the day a BIG BASS BEATDOWN. To me, that implies a BUNCH of big fish so your title was misleading. Again, to me and no one else.

I can take the guys giving me carp for saying something less than perfect about your video. Hopefully, you'll consider it constructive criticism and use honesty like this to help make your videos even better. thumb
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:45 PM

Those are nice fish and an 8 and 6 are big fish to just about everyone. It's weird how some people, especially with Fork, have to make sure everyone knows that they know the lake really well. It's their "brand" or image on this forum...

That said, constructive criticism isn't a bad thing and should be taken into consideration in order to grow your viewership.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:50 PM

First off, if you're gonna get your feelings hurt, you should just quit posting videos.

You caught two nice fish. Some would consider them big. That doesn't make the day a BIG BASS BEATDOWN. To me, that implies a BUNCH of big fish so your title was misleading. Again, to me and no one else.

I can take the guys giving me carp for saying something less than perfect about your video. Hopefully, you'll consider it constructive criticism and use honesty like this to help make your videos even better. thumb

My feelings didn't get hurt btw I just think some peoples comments are funny & uncalled for. Would you rather me title my video (catching a bunch of 3lb bass & two big ones)? Please let me know what would work better for a title.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:54 PM

"Great Day Fishing Deep on Fork w/8lb. Kicker" would probably have gotten just as many clicks, since lots of folks don't like fishing that deep.
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 03:59 PM

Some would rather you not post videos

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:01 PM

About constructive criticism I had a few people on another forum say they would like to see more of what we are seeing on the graphs so next time I'm out filming a video I will keep that in mind & film more of what we are seeing so it might help some understand how to use their electronics better.

Giving constructive criticism doesn't mean you have to be rude.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:05 PM

"Great Day Fishing Deep on Fork w/8lb. Kicker" would probably have gotten just as many clicks, since lots of folks don't like fishing that deep.

Thats actually not a bad title. I might post my videos on TFF before I post them on YouTube & let yall come up with the titles.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: BThomas
Some would rather you not post videos

Yeah thats not going to happen LOL
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:10 PM

Chasin Bass, thanks for the video. I enjoy the humor and the info. Just ignore fouzman. That guy will complain like a 13yr old girl about anything and everthing. Where come from men like him are called something that begins with a B. He wakes up with his panties in a wad. Keep em coming.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:13 PM

roflmao I started my post off with compliments but you only see the negative. Sounds like you're the one with wadded underoos.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:24 PM

So shirtless men are Huckleberries?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:31 PM

C'mon boys, let's be men...fouz, I've heard you're a good dude, and cool and all that. But let this Chase alone. Let him play with his toys. I enjoy his videos and some others do, too. You seem to have a hard-on for this guy. If you don't like his videos, do like I believe you've mentioned on here before...go to the next one.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:34 PM

roflmao I started my post off with compliments but you only see the negative. Sounds like you're the one with wadded underoos.

You did compliment my video & my constructive criticism comment wasn't just directed to you.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: txsuperman
Chasin Bass, thanks for the video. I enjoy the humor and the info. Just ignore fouzman. That guy will complain like a 13yr old girl about anything and everthing. Where come from men like him are called something that begins with a B. He wakes up with his panties in a wad. Keep em coming.

Have you ever even met Fouz?
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: txsuperman

Have you ever even met Fouz?

I was gonna say....the times I've been around him he's rarely got anything bad to day. Just like most confident guys he just speaks his mind.

I will defend both here.

Fouz makes a GREAT point about the misleading title of the video. We all know why it was titled that way but it doesn't change the fact its irritating especially when there are so many people on here that have fished that point and caught 5-8# fish in some crazy numbers with some true giants mixed in.

Chase made a good video and that's a lot coming from me because I've 90% of the other stuff he has put out because I don't like the flat brim rants, smacking the camera, the no shirt, the antics in the boat purely designed for what they think is entertaining, etc. In this video he did a good job making it and even went on to answer some great questions asked in this post about how they found the fish and how they caught them.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 05:15 PM

You did compliment my video & my constructive criticism comment wasn't just directed to you.

My reply above was meant for the super man, not you, sir. I'm on my way to Fork right now. Y'all have a great weekend.
Posted By: Tracker Tim

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 05:16 PM

SRA Point. Never fished it but I will. Thanks Fouz.
Posted By: Slade

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 06:41 PM

"Slot Fest". lol I'm just kidding.

Me and my wife got into them like just like that on the 4th of July and it was awesome. We didn't catch an 8# but we did catch three 7#'s and at least 20 more slots in one afternoon with a FB jig.

I don't get why some guys are giving you so much grief, I may not wear my hat like you boys, or be as animated but you seem like good kids to me and I could think of a hell of a lot worse things that you could be doing.

I enjoy your videos, I really liked this one because I love off shore fishing with a football jig. I guarantee you there are a lot of people on this forum that have never experienced a day like that. So let the haters hate

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 09:59 PM

Im not sure what you consider a BIG BASS but 8.33 & 6.13 are big bass to me.

A 8 is plenty big in my opinion. Had the title mentioned something about a 8 pounder I would have probably clicked on it 24 hours ago.

My comment was more of a blanket statement concerning a lot of the You Tube videos I see that over use catch words like "BIG", "GIANT', "HUGE" etc. The words get thrown around so much that they pretty much mean nothing to me and a lot of other people anymore. I think your video solidifies that in the fact that I didn't even click on it before reading the comments. The comments are usually cliff notes of the content that save me wasted time waiting for a GIANT mentioned in a title to show its self only to find out its a 3 pounder. I refrained from commenting directly on the content of your video simply because I hadn't seen it at the time (and still haven't). If there is really a 8 pounder in there I will watch it later tonight. If not someone please tell me now before Chase hates me for real. grin
Posted By: Neches

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/14/17 11:39 PM

OK I made it to 1:20, couldn't take anymore. so some other youtuber found the fish on the biggest community hole on fork and you went and caught em. In 1 min and 20 seconds thats what I got out of it. Good Job
Posted By: KB1953

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 12:02 AM

Well at least Chasin Bass found his own fish and didn't have to hire a guide! roflmao
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: KB1953
Well at least Chasin Bass found his own fish and didn't have to hire a guide! roflmao

I guess ol Wilcox has cut his teeth on every lake other than fork

At least that's what he says in every intro

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Clark3
Originally Posted By: KB1953

Wilcox knows more about any of these lakes than any of these db will ever know.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 01:10 AM

Prayers sent. The Lord Jesus Christ has control! angel2
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing

Might be the wrong thread banker.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing

Might be the wrong thread banker.

or maybe not. roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Dubee
Originally Posted By: Clark3
[quote=KB1953]Well at least Chasin Bass found his own fish and didn't have to hire a guide! roflmao

Wilcox knows more about any of these lakes than any of these db will ever know. [/quote

Yea when these you tubers get a Tournament Resume and winning record like Bill Wilcox has then they will be worthy of posting videos and I'll watch.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 02:20 PM

These threads are way more fun to read than most on the TFF now a days I will admit that. The weekly "what fluorocarbon line to use" and "Ive got $100 to spend what Rod and Reel should I buy" and "Tell me where to fish on lake Rayledo" gets real old day after day. I click on very few posts anymore.
Posted By: **TheLoneRanger**

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 03:19 PM

It's simple... everyone in this thread has clicked the button to watch the video... if you don't like em then why did you watch it??? Leave the comments for the guys that do... easy as that... chase is a good friend of mine and we fish and hang out pretty regularly... he's a great guy with a great passion... so why run him in the ground for doing what he loves to do?? Simple way to please everyone... DONT LIKE? Don't CLICK! shut your mouth... that's the way I see it.... it's an evolving world... you will never stop the videos... some good some bad... just how it is... so take all you negative energy and do something productive... now the yard... clean your car/truck/boat.... even better... get off the web and spend time with the wife and kids... (I'm at work right now so I'm on the clock lol)
Posted By: SwampyMarsh

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 03:20 PM

I liked the video. Only thing I don't get is why guys horse the fish in so fast they don't even fight it. I understand it in tourney fishing, but why when just out casually fishing? Nice job though

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 08:17 PM

popcorn

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: **TheLoneRanger**
It's simple... everyone in this thread has clicked the button to watch the video... if you don't like em then why did you watch it??? Leave the comments for the guys that do... easy as that... chase is a good friend of mine and we fish and hang out pretty regularly... he's a great guy with a great passion... so why run him in the ground for doing what he loves to do?? Simple way to please everyone... DONT LIKE? Don't CLICK! shut your mouth... that's the way I see it.... it's an evolving world... you will never stop the videos... some good some bad... just how it is... so take all you negative energy and do something productive... now the yard... clean your car/truck/boat.... even better... get off the web and spend time with the wife and kids... (I'm at work right now so I'm on the clock lol)

Not everyone watched the video. I refuse to watch. If he doesn't like to get bashed. Don't post videos
Posted By: Beast From The East

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
popcorn

roflmao roflmao my boy frank

I think people get on here and clown him because he's a clown. I'm glad Lunkers finally took the hint.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 09:50 PM

Not everyone watched the video. I refuse to watch. If he doesn't like to get bashed. Don't post videos

I guess this is the biggest head acratcher for me about the youtube kids. You come on a public forum and post videos then get your feelings hurt when not everyone hails you as a super star and kisses up to you or shares their opinion and then your buddies have to come on here and whine on your behalf. NOTE: this is not aimed at CB and this particular post. It's a general statement. Kids, If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. This is exactly why the snowflake/"look at me" generation is so disliked. "Can't ride two horses with one ace sugar bean"
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 10:59 PM

I guess this is the biggest head acratcher for me about the youtube kids. You come on a public forum and post videos then get your feelings hurt when not everyone hails you as a super star and kisses up to you or shares their opinion and then your buddies have to come on here and whine on your behalf. NOTE: this is not aimed at CB and this particular post. It's a general statement. Kids, If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. This is exactly why the snowflake/"look at me" generation is so disliked. "Can't ride two horses with one ace sugar bean"

popcorn

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 11:07 PM

I'm actually trying to be serious here. I don't understand why as soon as something negative is said, everyone gets their feelings hurt and the fan-boy jock hangers start posting. I Just don't get it. Again, not aimed at CB and not trying to hi-jack the post. Just trying to be honest.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 11:44 PM

Facebook has made us what we are today......

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/15/17 11:45 PM

I'm actually trying to be serious here. I don't understand why as soon as something negative is said, everyone gets their feelings hurt and the fan-boy jock hangers start posting. I Just don't get it. Again, not aimed at CB and not trying to hi-jack the post. Just trying to be honest.

Is it football season yet? That's when you start to shine......

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke

Is it football season yet? That's when you start to shine......

I feel so bored right now grin
Posted By: **TheLoneRanger**

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 01:38 AM

Dude I'm 35 years old... I ain't no kid... I can tell why your board... obviously you have nothing to do but sit behind you phone/computer and talk [censored] to people... your real cool frank... reeeaaallllll cooool!!! Lol
Posted By: Jeezy

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 01:53 AM

*you're
*bored

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 03:35 AM

Dude I'm 35 years old... I ain't no kid... I can tell why your board... obviously you have nothing to do but sit behind you phone/computer and talk [censored] to people... your real cool frank... reeeaaallllll cooool!!! Lol

You bet bud! thumb

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 03:36 AM

Again, I want to emphasize, this was not aimed specifically at Chase-N-Bass, it'a a general observation
Posted By: jcarring99

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 01:43 PM

Leave them boys alone Frank!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 01:56 PM

I'm so glad I escaped from Palestine lol.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 02:01 PM

Can't we all just get along?? Probably not huh...... roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 02:20 PM

It's simple... everyone in this thread has clicked the button to watch the video...

I open these threads to see the comments. I do not watch his videos.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 02:42 PM

It's simple... everyone in this thread has clicked the button to watch the video...

I don't either, I like reading the comments.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/16/17 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: 21xs Elite

I don't either, I like reading the comments.

Same here. I know they pretty much make up a title to get clicks. I finally opened it and couldn't sit through it. Way too long and I don't care about watching you walk to lunch. I fast forwarded through it. Way too much excitement for avg fish. Too much playing up for the camera, yelling and screaming with really no instructional value that I saw. I couldn't take 5 minutes in the boat with those two. I'd probably jump into the lake also but wouldn't get back in the boat.

I saw one post where he was offering his guide service. Man, if I had paid for those antics I would have been pissed. Even my teenage Grandkids don't act that crazy.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 02:01 PM

if you don't like em then why did you watch it??? Leave the comments for the guys that do...

So, only those who want to compliment the video are supposed to post? Ah, the world of participation trophies. SMDH

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 02:03 PM

if you don't like em then why did you watch it??? Leave the comments for the guys that do...

So, only those who want to compliment the video are supposed to post? Ah, the world of participation trophies. SMDH

Agreed. Lol

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 02:19 PM

roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 02:32 PM

Chase.....Im going to give you a little credit here. From what I see, it looks like you normally find and film your own fish. I can respect that. You may be off on size a lot of the time, and you make some on water mistakes, but hey, we all do. At least your not doing like a lot of the other "tubers". You got one that seems to film every guide on Fork, then turns around and films his own shows right after. Then you have this "Googan" group, and Im sorry, but these are the worst jokes out of all of them. Pretty sure this was the group of kids in high school that got their a$$ whooped week in and week out. But after watching a lot of these, I have to say, at least you seem to know what you're doing on the water. I cant say that for a lot of others that make these videos.
So, in my opinion, just clean up the title man. Humbleness, and good fishing will get way more views, and get you way more respect in the fishing community. Oh, yea, and maybe a new intro! roflmao
Good luck bud.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 02:35 PM

Fouz just got my vote for post of the year with this.
Posted By: perrypogue

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 03:05 PM

I like your video's and don't have a clue who Fouz is but now think he's a jerk!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/17/17 06:08 PM

These videos aren't going anywhere. Neither are the haters. Neither are the people that enjoy them.

If someone wants to spend time writing about why the video is annoying or whatever, that's great. Be constructive, not passive aggressive. Like momma said..."if you can't say something nice...."

I definitely don't have time to watch videos that apparently suck and then comment on them. Or worse, to not even watch the video but read comments and then comment on the comments. Wow that sounds crazy.

Regarding the "tubers", many of them seem to be doing something right. It's not for everyone, but they are appealing to a lot people.

For example:

LunkersTV (lots of disparaging remarks about this guy, some laughing at "running him off" from the forum)

519,543 subscribers • 62,168,634 views That's impressive and his videos are without a doubt generating revenue for him.

Jon B (another "googan")

615,628 subscribers • 100,592,666 views ($$$)

Scott Martin (I wonder if this incredible angler posted his videos on the good ol' TFF, what the response would be...)

180,623 subscribers • 21,033,803 views

For comparison:

Bassmaster

53,243 subscribers • 8,747,182 views

Kevin Van Dam

15,506 subscribers • 1,886,755 views

BassFan
561 subscribers • 244,867 views

Ike
64,335 subscribers • 4,871,012 views

Dallas Cowboys
13,160 subscribers • 1,416,079 views

Just some fun stats for you guys. Make what you will of it...
Posted By: rbw1330

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 01:43 AM

Awesome video guys!!!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: perrypogue
I like your video's and don't have a clue who Fouz is but now think he's a jerk!

I can tell you. Fouz is a extremely salt of the earth guy. If you ever met him you would understand. The few times I have been around him, he is honest when he speaks and doesn't hold back. He shouldn't either. Today's society is so hell bent on being politically correct and worried about hurting someone feelings. This is not the way the older generation grew up. Society needs to get over it. Not everyone gets a trophy and your feelings are going to get hurt.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:12 AM

popcorn
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: criglizard
These videos aren't going anywhere. Neither are the haters. Neither are the people that enjoy them.

If someone wants to spend time writing about why the video is annoying or whatever, that's great. Be constructive, not passive aggressive. Like momma said..."if you can't say something nice...."

I definitely don't have time to watch videos that apparently suck and then comment on them. Or worse, to not even watch the video but read comments and then comment on the comments. Wow that sounds crazy.

Regarding the "tubers", many of them seem to be doing something right. It's not for everyone, but they are appealing to a lot people.

For example:

LunkersTV (lots of disparaging remarks about this guy, some laughing at "running him off" from the forum)

519,543 subscribers • 62,168,634 views That's impressive and his videos are without a doubt generating revenue for him.

Jon B (another "googan")

Scott Martin (I wonder if this incredible angler posted his videos on the good ol' TFF, what the response would be...)

For comparison:

Bassmaster

Kevin Van Dam

BassFan

Ike

Dallas Cowboys

That is pretty damn impressive and shows why some companies such as Shimano have chosen to sponsor the kids and not the old dudes. For the record, I'm old (40) and have no clue who lunkers tv is or who/what a Googan is.

I think I will google search what a "googan" is now.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:54 AM

popcorn

You going to share the popcorn ? smile

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:11 AM

Posted By: crankn101

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:11 AM

For example:

Jon B (another "googan")

For comparison:

Bassmaster

Kevin Van Dam

BassFan

Ike

Dallas Cowboys

And who watches the videos?

High school kids, so go target them on instagram versus middle age men on the TFF.

I for one dont want to watch below average anglers acting the part, go win some big tourneys then I might watch it.

What im saying isnt about Chase, I wont even click on his videos to form an opinion.
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:31 AM

Fouz is one of the best guys I have met here on the TFF, he has done a lot for a lot of TFF members and communities and orginaizations all over the state

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 06:19 AM

WOW over 6000 views on this post.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 09:24 AM

You be populous!!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 11:49 AM

4000 more views on the post than the video.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 01:37 PM

4000 more views on the post than the video.

Im glad someone is keeping track.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 01:44 PM

Just think, had I not offered some constructive criticism, this post wouldn't have lasted two pages.
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 01:50 PM

laugh

Intelligent marketing plan. Fouz and Chase working together to drive traffic to youtube.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:02 PM

popcorn

You going to share the popcorn ? smile

Of course, I always have more popcorn. grin
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: crankn101

For example:

Jon B (another "googan")

For comparison:

Bassmaster

Kevin Van Dam

BassFan

Ike

Dallas Cowboys

And who watches the videos?

High school kids, so go target them on instagram versus middle age men on the TFF.

I for one dont want to watch below average anglers acting the part, go win some big tourneys then I might watch it.

What im saying isnt about Chase, I wont even click on his videos to form an opinion.

Ya know, there are younger people who frequent this forum as well. They just dont participate in a lot of the shenanigans that take place on here. Cant really blame that crowd, i wonder how many people frequent the forum that dont even have an account? i know i was one of those people for several years before i finally registered.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:15 PM

I think me, Fouzman, Frank the Tank, SteezMacQueen & maybe a few others should get together & go fishing Ill video our day & post it on YouTube LOL I'm sure that would be a great video.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:19 PM

I think me, Fouzman, Frank the Tank, SteezMacQueen & maybe a few others should get together & go fishing Ill video our day & post it on YouTube LOL I'm sure that would be a great video.

LOL...Fouz loves this heat and no wind.... roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:21 PM

My favorite time of year to fish, heat of the day. Well, used to be. I can't fish through the heat of the day anymore. Sold my boat Saturday.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: RedSkeeter

LOL...Fouz loves this heat and no wind.... roflmao

Yes!!! He loves it! roflmao
Posted By: RTM

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:24 PM

I was the guy he was referring to in the video that was on his spot when he came back from Oak Ridge marina.
I had noted the large school of fish and was trying to get them to bite. I saw him pull up and he fished for 30 minutes at a distance from me. I missed a couple fish and he later came up and politely asked if he could fish around me. He stated they had caught some good fish earlier from the spot I was on. I said sure and was hoping we may get the school going and catch a few. He and his buddy did double up soon after that and he was trying to get me to cast over in front of him where they caught the fish. I must say he was super nice, courteous and was showing me the baits and techniques they used to catch them earlier. I have come across a lot of good/friendly fishermen and bad/rude fishermen on Fork. He is one of the good/friendly ones.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:24 PM

I can wait till it cools off. I know you old guy can't handle the heat lol.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:26 PM

roflmao
Posted By: buda13

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:38 PM

Actually Scott Martin is a member here and has posted videos on the TFF that were very well recieved. The difference is he's a proven professional as are many others you listed in your statistics... I would not hesitate to watch instructional videos or just fishing videos by former Classic and Forest Wood Cup winners.

Just because Chasin's videos don't do it for me doesn't give me reason to get on his posts and act a fool. I guess the haters don't realize they are what drives the popularity, eating popcorn emoji's just bump the thread back to the top for more people to see it. worthless comments just make more people want to click on the video to see what everyones talking about. LOL.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 02:47 PM

I'm sorry if I acted the fool. cool

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:22 PM

I'm sorry if I acted the fool. cool

Its cool & I'm serious about hooking up & going fishing. I can get along with just about anyone that likes to fish. Maybe you old farts can teach me a thing or 2 & heck maybe you might learn something for this young whippersnapper LOL

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:36 PM

FYI about the Fouz, he was best man at Kelly Jordan's wedding, he and the Packman are like brothers, and he likes Sinkey. What more can you say about the original Manther. nuts

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:38 PM

Well, Fouz just moved down a notch with the Sinkey deal

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:38 PM

How about these "tubers"...

Darcizzle Offshore
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarcizzleOffshore

Fishing with Luiza
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXP8XoI6xGyMsuwjC-lEePg

Hooked on Brooke
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4K_x-Su12o9tI9m6MbR9qA
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 03:44 PM

Sold my boat Saturday.

Do What? OMG
Posted By: Crankalot

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 04:16 PM

I only watch YouTube for fishing. TV only cares about throwing their sponsors' product in your face. Commercials also suck. YouTube holds my interest far more than people on TV

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 04:16 PM

Fine! Ill start driving on the other side of the bouys then!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 04:20 PM

Not that ...Olawd... roflmao
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 04:25 PM

Oh My!!! Hooked on Brooke is my new favorite fishing video......

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 05:08 PM

roflmao Please don't. Just give me your fishing spots.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 05:19 PM

roflmao ya know, I bet it would be pretty funny

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 05:39 PM

roflmao ya know, I bet it would be pretty funny

Im ready we y'all are.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 09:24 PM

My favorite time of year to fish, heat of the day. Well, used to be. I can't fish through the heat of the day anymore. Sold my boat Saturday.

Chase has a boat. You can fish with him!! Bet he has a spare Go Pro and chesty rig you can wear too. Title of the video can be "TFF BEATDOWN". We would like it streamed live also. clap
Posted By: SourTemplePilot

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 09:37 PM

Chase has a boat. You can fish with him!! Bet he has a spare Go Pro and chesty rig you can wear too. Title of the video can be "TFF BEATDOWN". We would like it streamed live also. clap

roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SourTemplePilot

roflmao

I would pay to see that movie but the title should be ;

Chase and The Three Amigo's Go Deep

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 11:47 PM

The Great Earl Campbell once said "When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before" So when you catch a 3lb fish act like you have caught one before. I just don't get all the screaming and jumping and stuff.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/18/17 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: SourTemplePilot

roflmao

I would pay to see that movie but the title should be ;

Chase and The Three Amigo's Go Deep

I'd bet they tug on his mullet!
Posted By: BuzzBaitBomber

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 12:41 AM

JEEZ
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 04:11 AM

This thread was more entertaining before the love fest came about, can't we find someone to complain about the Chase dude?
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Neches
The Great Earl Campbell once said "When you get to the end zone, act like you've been there before" So when you catch a 3lb fish act like you have caught one before. I just don't get all the screaming and jumping and stuff.

Im with you, there is getting excited for a fish and there is going overboard. But thats just my opinion, different strokes for different folks

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 03:12 PM

roflmao Please don't. Just give me your fishing spots.

I don't think my new fishing partner would like that! She's pretty ruthless on the water!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 05:02 PM

Yes and he played at a professional level...... wasn't just some guy trying to enjoy his day on the water. Some of y'all are just little to cool for school I guess

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 05:03 PM

Did he wear a chesty?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 05:23 PM

WTH is a chesty?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 05:28 PM

roflmao

Go Pro Fouz! They all wear them on their chest.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 05:34 PM

WTH is a chesty?

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 05:58 PM

Yes and he played at a professional level...... wasn't just some guy trying to enjoy his day on the water. Some of y'all are just little to cool for school I guess

Jake, you're a good dude and I get where you're coming from here, but come on man, you have to admit some of these Tuber clowns that run around screaming and actin a fool just like Ike (who by the way also drives me nuts) are simply doing it to try and make things more "entertaining " and jazz things up for the camera. That's not trying to enjoy their day on the water, that's acting and "going all Mountain Dew on someone" just for attention's sake. I didn't watch Chases video, so this isn't aimed at this video, it's just a general comment on people trying to act like Ike when he catches a 2.5 lb bass screams "it's a giant!!! Aaaarrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!" and head butts his console like a gigantic clown show.
Posted By: Dr JL

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 06:30 PM

Pretty funny thread.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 07:28 PM

I hear ya loud and clear some people are over the top and it is annoying sometimes. I have fished with allot of YouTube people or whatever they are called and most are pretty crazy to begin with before the camera even roles. Think it's just a personality you need to have for this industry at this time. I will agree that the TFF is not the best audience for some videos simply because it's little old school, which is fine. Just always surprises me how a video with a 6lber 8lber and some 4lbers isn't enjoyed by some guys on here. Maybe some people just get jealous that they didn't catch those fish and others are just annoyed because they think that most videos are simply to glorify the video poster which can be true. But most videos are simply from guys who enjoy making them as a hobby. Almost like an escape from their real world job and life. Normally I'm not such long winded but sometimes I TFF when I poop lol

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 07:41 PM

I will agree that the TFF is not the best audience for some videos simply because it's little old school, which is fine.

Its not that its old school Jake. It's that there are a lot of seasoned anglers on here. A bunch of tournaments won, a bunch of AOY's, a bunch of guys that can flat out fish. They all just voice their opinions when they see guys put out videos that don't have a clue what they're doing. Like most of the googan kids. But they have reached an audience of 12-16 yr old kids, and thats great for them. I think its great they are making $ off youtube. I just hate that the young kids are watching them thinking that's what fishing is all about, cause its not. Cause if you get on Fork on a busy tournament weekend, and act like MTV's "The Real World"...(which alot of these kids are doing now) you will get your a$$ run over, or run over someone else and really hurt, or even kill someone. That's my biggest concern. Cause Im seeing it a lot out there!
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 07:43 PM

Normally I'm not such long winded but sometimes I TFF when I poop lol

TMI Jake TMI

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 07:46 PM

WTH is a chesty?

This, I don't feel old but I guess I am lol.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 08:34 PM

I will agree that the TFF is not the best audience for some videos simply because it's little old school, which is fine.

Its not that its old school Jake. It's that there are a lot of seasoned anglers on here. A bunch of tournaments won, a bunch of AOY's, a bunch of guys that can flat out fish. They all just voice their opinions when they see guys put out videos that don't have a clue what they're doing. Like most of the googan kids. But they have reached an audience of 12-16 yr old kids, and thats great for them. I think its great they are making $ off youtube. I just hate that the young kids are watching them thinking that's what fishing is all about, cause its not. Cause if you get on Fork on a busy tournament weekend, and act like MTV's "The Real World"...(which alot of these kids are doing now) you will get your a$$ run over, or run over someone else and really hurt, or even kill someone. That's my biggest concern. Cause Im seeing it a lot out there!

Guess I haven't thought of that considering I'm between the two age groups. Sounds like even more of a reason to take young anglers fishing these days and invest in them. For me that's one reason I have enjoyed college fishing so much because I see all the talent and good anglers coming up. I have never and I mean never had an issue in a college tournament they are the most respectful and chill anglers I have fished against. Hopefully the guys moving up into high school fishing and eventually into college will follow suite. But as of right now I think the bass fishing industry is set up well for the future.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 10:26 PM

WTH is a chesty?

finally something Fouz doesn't know about i'm dissappointed.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 10:43 PM

WTH is a chesty?

roflmao

You better learn how to speak the language before you get in the boat with Chase. bolt

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 11:40 PM

WTH is a chesty?

Here ya go fouz, chesty. Thought you knew.

Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 11:53 PM

Could not agree more! I got a text last night to go look at someone's FB page. He had 700 replies in 4 hours from kids that don't know if they should scratch their arse or dig a hole!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/19/17 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris Borden

Could not agree more! I got a text last night to go look at someone's FB page. He had 700 replies in 4 hours from kids that don't know if they should scratch their arse or dig a hole!

Now that reminds me a lot of you Borden!!
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/20/17 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris Borden

Now that reminds me a lot of you Borden!!

Not to far off!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/20/17 12:28 AM

roflmao
Posted By: Deputy T

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/20/17 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone

Fouz is one of the best guys I have met here on the TFF, he has done a lot for a lot of TFF members and communities and orginaizations all over the state

Agreed %100 percent Cody
Posted By: P_102

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 12:17 AM

I admit to not reading all of this thread, but to the OP...do you really want to teach new fishermen or kids that it's ok to run without life jackets? Is it really OK to take your hands off the steering wheel while running?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 12:28 AM

people trying to act like Ike when he catches a 2.5 lb bass screams "it's a giant!!! Aaaarrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!" and head butts his console like a gigantic clown show.

Head butts his console....now that's funny. I can see Ike doing that. LOL
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 03:59 AM

I will give my two cents. Same rule for me, no like, no click(which I haven't). But for the majority of the negative commenters, come on! To say you are giving constructive criticism, no you're not. You are taking your turn saying negative stuff( huckleberry, etc) and saying you're trying to help. Same crowd as always when one of these vid's get posted. I enjoy reading them but will call a spade a spade. No doubt you're just getting jabs in

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt1212
I will give my two cents. Same rule for me, no like, no click(which I haven't). But for the majority of the negative commenters, come on! To say you are giving constructive criticism, no you're not. You are taking your turn saying negative stuff( huckleberry, etc) and saying you're trying to help. Same crowd as always when one of these vid's get posted. I enjoy reading them but will call a spade a spade. No doubt you're just getting jabs in

Those that want to criticize have that right, don't they? It's not like they are at the guys house kicking his dog or chunking rocks.

If you put yourself out there in todays cyber world, you should be able to take the good along with the few bad comments.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and most of ours matter only to us, LOL

To each his own, keep on keep'n on laugh

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Doug R.
Originally Posted By: Matt1212

Those that want to criticize have that right, don't they? It's not like they are at the guys house kicking his dog or chunking rocks.

If you put yourself out there in todays cyber world, you should be able to take the good along with the few bad comments.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and most of ours matter only to us, LOL

To each his own, keep on keep'n on laugh
No doubt, just cracks me up when those that call names hide behind the ole "I was just trying to help!" Those the guys I'm pointing out. I could G.A.S about the vid's. You gotta admit(well, guess you don't have to) there is a difference between constructive criticism and what(same vid haters) put on here. That was my point.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 04:35 AM

SMH

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 04:53 AM

SMH
Me too

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/21/17 12:30 PM

For all of you that have said if you don't like the video don't click on it. How do you determine if you like it or not if you haven't seen it yet?? Some fishing videos are good and some are not same as movies but you have to watch them first so you can determine for yourself if you like it or not.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/25/17 09:26 PM

popcorn

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/25/17 09:36 PM

It's baaaaaaack!
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/25/17 10:02 PM

Dam Doug. Can't this thread just die?!?!?!
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/25/17 10:55 PM

Exactly what the OP wanted............attention!! Its working for him.
Posted By: DevinJoe

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/25/17 11:27 PM

WTH is a chesty?

this post just got way better. Lol

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 12:00 AM

Op probably petitioned to get it back up.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 12:08 AM

The only complaint I have with any of the YouTube fishing vids is all the people that show up to a lake and particular spots on that online bent pole pattern. There's alot of people that learned how to find fish on these lakes around here the hard way. I'm not knocking the you tube people for making the vids. By all means make your living. It just sucks when you've been catchin em for a few weeks and only seeing a few boats and then a video comes out and then there's boats everywhere. Maybe y'all should try delaying the videos like a month. Probly be hard to do. But it would make some people happy
Posted By: Chris_K

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: DevinJoe
The only complaint I have with any of the YouTube fishing vids is all the people that show up to a lake and particular spots on that online bent pole pattern. There's alot of people that learned how to find fish on these lakes around here the hard way. I'm not knocking the you tube people for making the vids. By all means make your living. It just sucks when you've been catchin em for a few weeks and only seeing a few boats and then a video comes out and then there's boats everywhere. Maybe y'all should try delaying the videos like a month. Probly be hard to do. But it would make some people happy

I understand that but start catching fish and you'll be surrounded by potlickers YouTube or not.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 04:17 AM

sorry was just snacking on some popcorn
Posted By: crankn101

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 04:20 AM

Not versatile enough in my opinion.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 05:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris_K

I understand that but start catching fish and you'll be surrounded by potlickers YouTube or not.

. Not sure nor do I care who you are Chris_k but I wasn't talking s**t bout any you toubers. Don't know why you feel the need to bash me. But anyhow. Here's some typical fork fish for ya. I would be glad to show ya how it's done around here anytime. Please bring your go pro

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 06:08 AM

DJ, I don't think Chris is a YouTuber, I think what he meant was anytime you start catching fish on a lake now days, the pot-lickers come over to ya pretty quick. Whether it's a YouTuber or not doesn't matter. They are on someone like white on rice. He was agreeing with you. Just my .02 on how I took his post.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:01 PM

What is going on in here? roflmao

Devin, do you drink?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris_K

. Not sure nor do I care who you are Chris_k but I wasn't talking s**t bout any you toubers. Don't know why you feel the need to bash me. But anyhow. Here's some typical fork fish for ya. I would be glad to show ya how it's done around here anytime. Please bring your go pro

Good god calm down. roflmao

I wasn't trying to insuate you don't catch fish. I was simply stating that boats follow the people on fish, YouTube or not.. I see it on Athens EVERY trip.

BTW, nice fish. When I do happen to catch a good one(seldomly), I can't even figure out how to work my GoPro.
Posted By: Soft Tap

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:33 PM

NOT ROAD RAGE but did I just witness "forum rage," if there is a such thing.?
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:55 PM

I check back every time it gets a couple more pages but honestly haven't read any replies. I'm just helping it stay at the top...

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Soft Tap
NOT ROAD RAGE but did I just witness "forum rage," if there is a such thing.?

hung
Posted By: InTheClear

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 01:58 PM

WTH is a chesty?

I can't help but think, MOTORBOAT!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 02:11 PM

This thread is awesome! lol.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Beast From The East

Devin, do you drink?

lmao!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 07:44 PM

Devin, do you drink?
How could you tell. Sorry Chris K to much jager. Lol

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 09:19 PM

Devin, do you drink?
How could you tell. Sorry Chris K to much jager. Lol

No worries. I post from my phone so sometimes my punctuation is lacking. I see how it could have been taken the wrong way. fish

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 10:46 PM

popcorn2 there is nothing I can add to this, it's almost the perfect thread I think.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 10:49 PM

Please!!! Make it stop bang

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/26/17 10:53 PM

No! Why would we want to do that?! It's awesome!

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 01:56 AM

let's bring all the Chasin bass threads back
Posted By: junk baits

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 02:33 AM

let's bring all the Chasin bass threads back

Yes, those were greatness!
Posted By: mwbmod74

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 02:38 AM

Especially the nav light thread!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 10:28 AM

Enjoyed the video! Good job. cheers
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 10:35 AM

Do you use Fluoro?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: mwbmod74

That's a good one lol

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 12:18 PM

Nav Light thread is funny because most of y'all sre awesome internet game wardens and love to complain about people online who don't use proper lights. Then someone does it and you get mad cause he hurt the guys feelings lol

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Huckleberry
Do you use Fluoro?

Can't be, would have caught more and bigger fish with fluoro bolt
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 02:05 PM

Nav Light thread is funny because most of y'all sre awesome internet game wardens and love to complain about people online who don't use proper lights. Then someone does it and you get mad cause he hurt the guys feelings lol

I've told plenty of people to turn their lights on on the water.. The difference between me and this guy is I did it with respect and didn't post a video of it on TFF for everyone to see me being a jckasss and talking [censored] to someone twice my age. . How is this so hard to understand.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 02:58 PM

roflmao
Posted By: SourTemplePilot

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 03:22 PM

What are we gonna be drinking in here today? roflmao

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 03:30 PM

Something with a Chase-er?

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 03:53 PM

Here we go again.

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/27/17 04:36 PM

Here we go again.
roflmao
Posted By: mwbmod74

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/28/17 03:03 AM

LMAO @ internet game wardens....

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/28/17 03:16 AM

License & registration please sir
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/28/17 12:08 PM

This thread is like the 2007 Nitro 591 Bass boat listed in the classified. It just won't end.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Lake Fork BIG Bass Beatdown!!! - 07/28/17 01:06 PM

You bet bud! thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum