Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Grapevine Female Coangler

Posted By: ordinary_angler

Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/06/17 08:53 PM

This is a long shot, but I am looking for some fishing friends. I normally kayak fish for LMB but I am hoping to find a friend or two that take their bass boats out regularly and would be willing to have me along. I know how to fish, have all my own gear and don't need to be babaysat or assisted in any way.
I am a female so I'd like to talk to anyone interested first to make sure it's a good fit.
If it's a good fit I'd be interested in entering tournaments sometime in the future but that's not a must. I just want to fish.
If this is of interest, Please message me on Instagram at instagram.com/ordinary_angler or message me on here.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 12:30 PM

Hi. Wish you luck with your search! Lot's of anglers over your way as well. You didn't specify but they have a Lady Anglers forum section on here as well so might be a club/group that meets up around you already that could work. I had a kayak in Florida and its fun getting into smaller ponds/creeks and catching fish. Have a good one.
Posted By: LakeForkGroupie

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 02:06 PM

Try a bass club, they are always looking for non boaters.

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 02:57 PM

Know of any local ones? I don't know where to start with that but it sounds like a great idea.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 03:00 PM

Arlington bass club. We meet 1st tues each month at bodacious bbq in Arlington. Our meeting this month is next tues because of the holiday.
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 03:12 PM

Ray Hubbard Bass Club. Good group and they have a big turnout.....
Posted By: varnoldi

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 03:12 PM

She is a great person , and fun to be around! anyone with an open seat would be lucky to have her! (yes I have fished with her)
Posted By: jwcromer

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 03:14 PM

might post in the lady anglers, down by off topics
Posted By: high planes drifter

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 03:55 PM

You can also try the Bass Club of North Texas, which meets at the Spring Creek BBQ in Lewisville off of Round Grove Rd near Vista Ridge Mall. Our next meeting is this coming Monday, July 10th at 7:00 pm. I'll (Doug) be there and I have an open spot for a non-boater if you're interested. We have quite a few members as well. Hope you'll take us into consideration. Good luck!
Posted By: joebass2

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: high planes drifter
You can also try the Bass Club of North Texas, which meets at the Spring Creek BBQ in Lewisville off of Round Grove Rd near Vista Ridge Mall. Our next meeting is this coming Monday, July 10th at 7:00 pm. I'll (Doug) be there and I have an open spot for a non-boater if you're interested. We have quite a few members as well. Hope you'll take us into consideration. Good luck!

+1
Posted By: JDJ01

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 05:31 PM

Check out metroplex bass Assasins. We meet at Ricks (APT) first wed every month
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 06:58 PM

I'm sure there are quite a few guys on here that wouldn't mind you coming along in the boat to go fishing, but our ol-ladies probably wouldn't like it to much.

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 07:52 PM

I totally get that and completely understand. While I am harmless, I am not the right co-angler for everyone. Tight lines!
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/07/17 09:12 PM

wink , All attractive women are "harmless", until they get you. hooked

Good luck, hope you find a great fishing partner. I'm sure there is a guy out there looking for a female to fish the "couples" tournaments with, finding one that knows how to really fish is just that much better.

fish
Posted By: Burgerboy

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/09/17 10:49 PM

She is a good stick, no doubt.
Posted By: lindsfav

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/10/17 05:10 AM

I have encountered female coanglers fairly often on the FLW events. It's a really great way to gain tournament experience and it's an assigned partner. It's the best way I know to gain knowledge and get to see some places I'd otherwise never fish.
Posted By: DREAMIN TEAM

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/10/17 11:30 AM

If you Would like to fish Lake Worth this Sunday, We have a small club Tournament. Get back to me for the particulars. You would be fishing with me.
Posted By: Jhaggard

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/10/17 02:39 PM

I USUALLY FISH SOLO ON WEDNESDAYS, PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/10/17 03:44 PM

Took her out to Lewisville yesterday and it was a productive day. She can fish in my boat anytime.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/10/17 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: ordinary_angler
This is a long shot, but I am looking for some fishing friends. I normally kayak fish for LMB but I am hoping to find a friend or two that take their bass boats out regularly and would be willing to have me along. I know how to fish, have all my own gear and don't need to be babaysat or assisted in any way.
I am a female so I'd like to talk to anyone interested first to make sure it's a good fit.
If it's a good fit I'd be interested in entering tournaments sometime in the future but that's not a must. I just want to fish.
If this is of interest, Please message me on Instagram at instagram.com/ordinary_angler or message me on here.

I have a lady hay works for me who has her own bass boat, she loves to fish, pm me your info and I will pass it along to her.
Posted By: C.C. Near Nuthin

Re: Lake Grapevine Female Coangler - 07/10/17 08:10 PM

http://bcfw.org/

Several lady anglers in the club.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum