Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock??

Posted By: Bass Buster1

Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/06/17 07:55 PM

Wife and I are taking a little trip to Branson over Labor day and we want to fish 1 or 2 half day trips while we are there. There are a ton on the interweb but if someone has had a good experience with a guide there, I would love a recommendation. Thanks!
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/06/17 07:57 PM

Pete Wenners

http://www.hookedonbass.com/
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/06/17 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: fouzman

+1

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/06/17 08:22 PM

Thanks guys he is one I was considering. I will give him a call and see if he has an opening.

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/06/17 08:32 PM

They got me in two half days while we are there, first time on Table Rock, I am excited for sure!!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/07/17 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Bass Buster1
They got me in two half days while we are there, first time on Table Rock, I am excited for sure!!

You'll love that lake. It's my personal favorite. Even if they fish don't bite, it's full of scenery.
Posted By: danceswithbass

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/08/17 12:25 PM

Pretty lake, whole thing feels fishy. Get ready to do some drop shotting video game style this time of year. I trout fished on the river with a guide, and he gave me a couple of spots to go drop shot suspended fish in my boat I drug up there. Only had one morning left but caught about 10 kentuckies and some huge sand bass drop shotting flukes.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Anyone been with a guide on Table Rock?? - 07/09/17 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Bass Buster1
Thanks guys he is one I was considering. I will give him a call and see if he has an opening.

If he isn't avail call Eric Prey. Tell him I sent you.

http://www.focusedfishing.com/
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum